Chapter 37 (Final Chapter)

Zania Pov

I spent the weekend with my baby and finished the last week of school aka finals week. I passed all my finals and I was proud of myself. Freshman year wasn't that bad. I went through a lot of emotional issues from my man to my friends. Kayla is officially a Brown and I am so happy. Each day gets easier for me to accept Royalty being my sister from another woman. My mom and dad are in a better place. I see the love they had for each other when I was little and I love it. Me and my baby look up to them with the love part. My dad and I have gotten closer because we actually did a family counseling and we all are close.

Zachary pov

I finally got a chance to have a one on one with Mari pops and now that's my baby. Sophomore year brung a lot of bull shit but out of all of that I got the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. MY mom and I have gotten closer and I'm back to my 'momma's boy' behavior. Royalty is my little shadow she follow me around all the time until she see Zania. Having Kayla as my little sister is like double the irritation. Her and Zania drive me crazy and I know when Royalty get older she going to erk my nerves. It's hard being the only boy and the oldest but I manage. I cant complain about life because everything happens for a reason.

Kayla pov

It feels soooo good to be loved. Shawna and Chris are the best parents I could ever ask God for. Royalty is my baby I love that beauty. Zion and I are still taking it slow but I did give him the cookie, but he stayed and that all that matters. I finally been happy in the first time in forever.

Mari pov

My lonely ass finally found love. I know it's early in the relationship but Im positive Zachary got my back. I love me some Zach. My parents and I have gotten closer and even though I think this is some nasty ass shit, my mom is 4 months prego. So Im going to be a big sister and I look forward to it.

Okay I know I just straight up said Final Chapter lol, but I already have ideas for another book. Yes my loves I said another book. I don't know what Im going to name it but I know the theme for it all. I thank you all for commenting, voting, and just taking your time out to read this book. Thank you to all the faithful readers. Keep a look out for the new book. Muahhhhhh
°Çhigga