Chapter 24

Chris Brown pov.

(I haven't done his in a while)

I went on Zachary and him, Indi, and Terrell was in there. Next thing I know Shawna come in there and take they bowl of chips and sit on his bean bag chair as I sit on the bed.

Me- Wassup youngins

Them- Hey

Shawna- Tank-ee pooh come with me

He helped her upand they left the room. I looked at Zachary and he sighed and spilled it all.

Me- Danny.....Danny

Zach- Yeah I couldn't believe it either

Indi started crying. He was like a dad to all these kids. He was like my brother. Now Angela never liked me and I never liked her but her and Shawna cool. To think a brother of mine (not for real brother) just got out the army. Who I just talked to three days ago. Who I made plans to have lunch with tomorrow is gone.

Zachary- You cool pops

Me- Not really Give me a minute

I walked out the room and Tank and Shawna was on the floor crying. She was comforting him as he broke down and she had her head on the wall crying. This was so hard to see. I never saw Terrell like this.

Shawna- Its ok its ok its ok

She tried to soothen him but he only cried harder. With me watching this only made me cry and I didnt even know it. I closed the door to Zachary room because I couldn't take seeing India cry. I just went to the basement and poured me a beer as I stared at the wall. Why him...why the hell was people shooting at Angela.

Zania pov.

Koby and I finishes and we can actually call each other friends. He left and I went upstairs just to see my baby crying on my mom as she cried with him. She was rocking slowly and managed to sing to him as he calmed down a little. I sat next to her as she sang. I slowly rubbed Tank's back Indi came out Zachary room with him behind her and she waved and I smiled. I guess Zachary walking her home. Tank lefted up a little and just sat with his back on the wall ans whipped his tears. My momma kissed both of our foreheads and made her way to the basement. I grabbed Tank's hand and went to my room. We got in the cuddling position as he layed his head on my boobs. He looked up at me. I gave him a kiss and he slowly drifted off to sleep. Poor baby.

Shawna pov.

Something tild me to check on your husband. Chris had made plans to eat lunch with Danny tomorrow and they were like brothers so I know Chros is pretty hurt. I got in the basement and he was drinking. Ughh here we go.

Me- Baby give me the cup

He stared at me for a while and finally gave it up. I hufged him and pour it out.

Chris- Shawna dont stress please your pregnant

Me- I know my morning sickness keeps me posted. But im worried about you. You just made plans with him

Chris- I know Im pretty hurt babe but why was Angela ugly ass the target

Me- Respect her she loved him jist like we did so please lay off but I think we should talk to her about that and Tank. She treats him like shit I dont trust her with him now that Danny gobe she gone blame it on him. I think London should get him or he stays with us until he is ready or 18

Chris- You call her Im going so you wont stress

Me- Whatever

Two updates in one day. Typing this was kind emotional I was feeling for Tank and he not even real. And Beyonce heaven wae playing on my music so it was all emotional fsee. But hope you guys liked....I'll be working on the next Chapter. Sorry for aby mistakes i dont feel like proof reading.

(Kissy face) Byeee

°Çhigga