Chapter 30

Ok so I lied last chapter. My lazy typing self dont want to go through that whole drama with why Danny died. Just know he was a ganger banger and his ganger banger days caught up with him and he got shot up. And that engagment BBQ happened i dont feel like typing that either Im truly lazy yall. Now back to the lovely dysfunctional family that y'all oh so love...

Zania pov.

Having a little sister is fun like she is so calm and cute. I call her my CC. But lately my cute and calm boyfriend has been so distant after the funeral. Trust and believe me I'm not clingy, when you ask for space I'm going to give you space. The funeral was two weeks ago how much space do you need. So I do what I love to...pop up. I have to pimp me a ride though because I sprained my ankle at school (dont ask how) and a nigga dont got time to be walking. I asked my mother and she dropped me off at London's house.

Shawna-I'll pick you up when you want just call or let me know if London is going to drop you off

Me- Ok og bye

I grabbed my crutchs out the back seat and hopped my little ass to the front door. I rang to door bell and Star answered the door.

Me- Why you here

Zachary pov.

I was playing with Royalty and thats when Christina and Chris walked through the front door. They went shopping or whatever. My mom doesnt trust them together but she is being 'civil' for the babies sake. Fuck that shit, but i dont trust him either. He grabbed Royalty and she started whinning so he gave her back to me and look at that she was all good. The door bell rang and it was Indi.

Indi- Hey big ears

Me- Wassup cockroach

Indi- Where Niah

Me- Went to pop up on Terrell

Indi- Mmm she must of forgot I was supposed to go with her

Me- Wanna walk to London house together

Indi- Why not

I put Royalty in her play pin so she can make noise and fuck shit up. I grabbed my phone and Indi and I were on our way.

Zania pov.

This dumb, in denial, two face, hoe ass female wouldnt move and my ankle was starting to throb. I pushed her and hopped in. I went to the kitchen to see London and Tank arguing.

Me- Why is this female here

Star gave me a look and I looked at Tank with the look she gave me.

Tank- She popped up like you doing

London- She popped up alright

Me- What you mean

Tank- Tee

London- Uh uh tell her

Me- tell me what

I had to take a seat because my ankle was killing me

Star- I've been here you haven't

Tank- Star has been comforting me since the funeral instead of you...I thought you would be there for me but you wasnt

London- I know you taking her down the guilt trip...you told her you needed space but you had all the time in the world for this sloochie

For the first time I was speechless. Its like its something about this girl that he cant let go. I wouldve held him while he cried and whipped his tears. I wouldve kissed him and let him know no matter what I would be there. I wouldve made him laugh and play the game with him so he could feel loved. I wouldve took him out to show him I appreciate him. I would do so much for him but he is so stuck on Star. Why just why? I don't understand.

Me- I dont get it you fuck i mean you mess with this fenale who broke you and made you feel like you was the wrong one over me nigga me!!

I saw Zachary and Indi walk through the door. Just in time because I'm ready to go.

°Çhigga