Chapter 27

A/N Yall know I had to put that situation with Chris having a baby girl in the story lol...do yall believe it. With me being a CB fan and all I mean we are married (fse) but I believe thats his daughter. I mean she got the nigga nose and fat round face. What yall think. So in the Comments put yes or no if you believe thats his baby. Now back to th story....

The Next Day at school (Thursday)
Zachary pov.
I havent talked to India in a while plus the funeral tomorrow so i guess I'll talk to her.

I filled her in on the fuckery and she actually took Niah side which seems to be favored. Why dont people think my dad has the ability to be aggressive I mean he is a man. I love my pops with everything in me but he did what he did. Indi was beginning to piss me off so in the middle of her talking I walked off. A lot of people believed that me and her would always be a great ass couple that shit dead. We have nothing capatible she just a good ass friend. Yeah I liked her but she need to find herself man so I just forgot about us being an us.

As class went on my homie Mary who sat next to me passed me a note...

You ok kid

Me-Yeah why you ask

Mary-I heard about Tank's father death and i know what he meant to us all so just checking plus you looked pissed or irritated

Me-Well i am I'll tell you later tho

Mary-Ight

I balled up the note and waited for the bell to ring

Niah pov.

Indi told me what Zachary told her. His accusations are making me mad. I mean i dont know if it happened but Zach is such a mommas boy. So he might be over exaggerating a tad bit. My dad wouldn't put his hands on my mom right? Idk but i let the thought go when i saw Zachary.

Me- Stop telling people your little lie

Zachary- Know what Niah shut the fuck up you dont even know if it's true or not so leave me the fuck alone before i hurt yo feelings

He bumped my shoulder as he walked off. He such a big baby/brat. I saw bae and went towards him until I saw Star. This hoe again man. She was purposely getting close to him but was acting like she was giving her condolences. But i knew what the trick was up to. I walked up to them and she broke the hug.

Star- Hey Niah

Me- Girl dont fucking talk to me stop beibg all lovey dovey with my man

Tank- Man why you stay tripping she being nice

Star- Nah it's all good have a good day Niah

Me- Stop doing voo-doo to me hoe

I saw her smile when she walked off.....this bitch planned this shit ooo i hate her.

Tank- Why you gotta be mean to the girl

Me- Fuck her

Tank- Man i dont have time for this go to class

I went for a kiss and he turned his head.

Me- Damn its like that

Tank- Just like that

I cant fucking stand Star hoe ass.

End of the day

Zach and I had to take the bus home because my mom and dad were busy with the doctors and my grandparents too far because they went up north. It was kind of awkward because of our little beef. When we got home we still didnt speak. Im not use to this me and brother are best friends and this feels like he gave up on me. This feeling sucks so I went to talk to him and it didnt go well.

Shawna pov.

All I know is that when Chris and I got home Zachary and Zania was fighting physically. Well Niah was hitting Zach and he was pushing her. Icouldn't do anything so Chris had to break them up.

Zach- You so luck you my sister and you a female

Me- Why are you two fighting you two are so close whats wrong

Zania- We had beef all day i came to aplogize and he keep sticking to his story

Chris- What

Zachary- I told Niah what you did and she dont want to believe it then she got mad so she kept following me calling me a mommas boy so i told her what she didnt want to hear

Me- Which was...

Zach- Star could take Terrell from her in a second which is 100% true if she keep bitching yeah Star a hoe but she chill the nigga lost his damn father and all you want to do is bitch

Zania- Oh fuck you Zach

Chris- We are here

I slapped both of them and made them sit down

Me- Apologize now

Zach- Sorry

Zania- Sorry

Me- Later on I want you two to apologize genuinely but who said it was ok for you two to curse in my damn face stop stop being disrespectful toward each you're family for christ sake. Now your father did what he did believe it but its not that bad. Please stop stressing me out I refuse to have another miss carriage.

I started crying and Chris hugged me but i pushed him.

Me- We not cool Chris leave me alone

I went upstairs to my room Chris got some nerve.

Chris pov.

Zqch-What you do now

Me- We actually went to therapy and I told your mom the truth about everything

Niah- Which is

Me- That baby is mine I had a test

Both of my kids looked at me in disgust my only son Was disgusted. Daddy's girl cried. Zachary just left and Niah stared at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Niah- Was it worth it dad

Me- worth what

Niah- Losing us because thats what just happened

She walked away and I got a beer. Why do I fuck up so much.....

Once agian I had yall waiting my bad yall but ima get back on my ish plus my spring break coming up...ima get back betta yall.... leave comments what yall think.