Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"No please, get off of me!" I screamed.

"No one can hear you, not even your precious little friend, so you can shut the fuck up!" he snarled, slapping me across the face.

"Please," I whimpered, pulling at my restraints.

"Only if you say you hate that stupid boyfriend of yours," he spat. Drake?

"Never!"

"Well, it looks like you're in for some fun then."

I gasped, and shot straight up in my bed. I glanced over at Drake's sleeping figure, and grabbed his hand tightly, seeking comfort.

"Nightmares?" he asked tiredly.

"Nothing get's past you, does it? Just go back to bed."

* * * * * *

"Rise and shine!" Willow sang, flipping the light on. I groaned, and buried my head further into Drake. He tightened his arms around me, holding me completely still.

"Get up perezosos!"

"Why?" I groaned.

"You said we could have a girl's day out last week!" she whined.

"Ugh, well we can do it later! Leave me alone with my fiancé!" I groaned. Under the covers, I tangled my legs around Drake's seeking warmth. I felt him smile against my forehead before pulling me impossibly closer.

"I love when you call me that," he whispered.

"Fiancé, fiancé, fiancé, happy?" I grinned.

"Very," he replied, kissing me softy.

"Alright love birds, I'm getting the spray bottle!"

"Alright, alright! We're getting up! Gosh..."

Reluctantly I left Drake's familiar, comforting arms and stretched.

"Come on, you're getting up too!" I whined, tugging on Drake's arm. Willow stood in the door way, watching us with an amused expression.

"Only for you," he sighed. He then sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Willow, gimme twenty minutes to get ready, okay?"

"Sure thing sweetheart," she smiled, and shut the door. I locked it behind her, and stripped to my underwear. As I searched through my closet, I saw Drake staring at me with hungry eyes. I blushed and quickly pulled on jeans, a tank top and a hoodie.

"Awh!" he whined.

"Oh shut up," I smiled, throwing my pajama shorts at him. I finished getting ready to go out, and left a still tired Drake.

"Love you, Drake! You too Dad!" I called before leaving the house with Willow.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"The mall," she answered excitedly.

"Cool, I've been meaning to get some new jeans," I muttered.

*. *. *.

Willow and I took seats across from each other in the food court. We had been shopping for an hour and a half, and my legs were aching.

Willow, however, seemed unaffected as she blabbered on about God knows what.

"Willow? Willow? Mom!"

Willow stopped speaking abruptly and I blushed.

"S-sorry... I meant Willow," I muttered, staring at my intently burger.

"No, it's okay," she whispered. I looked up and saw that her eyes were glistening with unshed tears. Moments later, a single tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Mhm... I've just always wanted to be a mother. See, I'm um... Well, I can't have kids," she confessed.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's not your fault," she sniffled. "But can... Do you... Will you just start calling me Mom all the time? If that's okay with you?" she asked, blushing.

"Sure... Mom," I smiled.

* * * * * *

"Hey babe," Drake said, and wrapped me in a hug.

"Hey, I missed you."

"I missed you too," he smiled, kissing me. Just as it was about to deepen, Willow sighed.

"Ah, young love," she said dreamily.

"Uh, let's go to our room," I laughed. Drake followed me, thankfully helping me carry my shopping bags. I kicked off my shoes, and lay on the bed.

"You seem happier than usual, what's up?"

I smiled, and told him about Will- Mom and I having our heart to heart.

"When do you think they'll get married already?" Drake asked.

"I think they're waiting for us," I admit.

"All the more reason to do it sooner!"

"We should really start planning it, don't you think?"

"Ugh, yeah," I replied. And that was how we ended up spending the next hour or so looking at flowers and shit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note:

Hello my lovelies :D Sorry this is so short! I need your advice though... Do you think Lexi and Drake should have a kid? If yes, should they adopt or have their own? I'm leaning towards no at the moment :b