Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lexi's POV

I didn't think there was any way that I could avoid actually calling the man my Master. I did know that he couldn't control my thoughts though, so I refused to call him that in my mind. I decided to think of him as Matt instead, that is, when I had to think about him. "Matt" was tall, with dark brown hair, and matching eyes.

Matt led me out of the room with the other girls into it, and up two flights of stairs stairs. I remained silent as I took in my surroundings. Wherever I was, it was definitely a large establishment. However, it seemed a bit old, based on the chipping paint and creaky floorboards. At the top of the stairs, he suddenly whipped around and blindfolded me.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I asked anxiously.

"You can't see this place," he explained, and I fell silent once more. An uneasy feeling was festering in the pit of my stomach. What was he planning on doing with me? I took a deep breath, and tried to focus on a happy memory. The first thing that popped into my head was an old memory, one of my dad and I at the park, that I didn't even know I had anymore. I concentrated on that, and only that. I probably could have stayed in that mindset much longer, but I heard a door in front of me open. I was nudged into a room, and I heard the door close shut behind me. My stomach clenched when I heard the click of a lock. The floor beneath me felt velvety and soft on my cold, bare feet. I vaguely wondered what happened to my shoes...

The rough, midnight blue blindfold was removed from my eyes, and I blinked at the sudden brightness. My sight adjusted and I gazed at the room.

Directly to my right was a giant bed, with a blood red comforter, and matching pillowcases and a bedskirt. There were countless pillows, each with thick, golden, rope-like trim. The curtains were drawn so that I couldn't see out of the large windows.

"Go take a shower, your first client will be here in a couple hours," Matt ordered, pointing at a little white door. I tentatively stepped in, then turned to face Matt.

"Client? What do you mean? And I need clothes!" I insisted,

"Shut up!" he ordered, and sharply smacked my head. "There are clothes in the dresser, now just take your damn shower already! I'll wait here."

"Okay, sorry," I said quickly.

Matt sat on top of the bed, and I quickly locked the door behind me. There has to be a way out of here! The only window was above the toilet, which I scrambled on top of.

After taking one look out of the window, I knew it was hopeless. There weren't any houses within shouting range, and the window itself was only a bit over a foot wide, and half a foot tall, so there was definitely no chance of me climbing through. After all, the only thing it was made to let out was steam, not trapped, teenage girls.

Discouraged and terrified, I hopped off of the toilet and undressed. I adjusted the shower to a comfortable temperature, and let the water embrace me in its warm arms.

I used some of the soaps in the shower, and quickly shaved with one of the cheap little disposable razors. I even rubbed lotion into my dry skin when I was done. After wrapping myself up in a fluffy yellow towel that I found under the sink, I stepped out into the bedroom, where Matt sat on the bed staring off into space, a cigar in hand.

Deciding not to disturb the monster seated on the soft looking bed, I walked over to the tall, wooden dresser. After looking through the drawers for a while, I concluded that everything in there was skimpy, and either see through or made almost entirely of lace.

"Matt- I mean, Master?" I coughed. I could not accidentally call him Matt; I had a vague feeling that that would not turn out well for me.

"What?" he asked, snapping out of his daze.