I

Tyler Ventura felt like his whole world crashed on his feet when the woman he'd been loving for 2 years fall in love to his friend that pretended to be him, he felt betrayed and broken that the joyful Tyler vanished and replaced by a cold hearted billionaire, he became the nightmare of his employees as his smile was long gone.

He was too different from the old Tyler that everybody knew until he stumbled with a man in a suit who eyed him head to toe like it was his mistake that the guy was walking while staring at his phone screen, he was feeling rage until their eyes met. Tyler stilled for a moment as he felt something inside his chest that he couldn't explain.

What's that? Anong meron sa kulay itim nitong mga mata at pakiramdam nya ay hinihila sya nito? Suddenly his anger vanished as a smirk crept to his lips when the man spoke, staring at the man's red lips while he was telling Tyler to move away, Tyler gulp as he felt the urge to kiss the man.

At that Moment Tyler knew something was wrong with him. Something is completely wrong, because he got attracted by the man's presence! A Man! And since that day, Tyler has begun to find his smile again.

But why? Why does he need to find his smile in the wrong way? Wasn't loving a man- like him is wrong? But wasn't it wrong too to stop what fate wants him to feel?

DISCLAIMER

This novel contains disgusting humor, spg scenes, usage of alcohol, strong language and violence that is not suitable for close minded reader.

SOME NAMES, CHARACTERS, PLACES AND INCIDENTS ARE PRODUCT OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED WITH CONSENT OF THE NAMES OWNER FOR FICTITIOUS USE. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL EVENTS OR LOCALES OR PERSONSLIVING OR DEATH IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed or written permission of the author.

All rights reserved.
©️2022 THENAUGHTYGRAY

TYLER VENTURA: WRONG.
2022

Read At Your Own Risk
2022 copyrights © by THENAUGHTYGRAY
Any reproduction, distribution or
usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy are forbidden without the permission from the
author.
Not all the characters in this story are just the products of the writer's
imagination some are based to real people and have related to some real events, this novel is mixed with both fiction and real events happened in the history of the writer or people she known for quite sometime

Book Cover Illustration By: THENAUGHTYGRAY
Basic Proofreading & Editing
Applied by THENAUGHTYGRAY

Published Date: February 2022
Finished by: April 2022
2022 © Published under wattpad for
free digital viewing.