CHAPTER 12

He could hear the sincerity on Tyler's voice when he explained why he acted that way earlier, but he was having chaos and war on himself because he knew that he is really afraid how would other people view him that he is really afraid that he will be judged and sentenced by the people around him, Tyler's words are all true. What they have and they will have sooner could affect everything that he has earned right now, it could affect all of those things that he treasures the most.

"Ashton... I love you; I'm fucking in love with you."

His eyes widened as all of his thoughts wiped off his brain, suddenly what he was thinking earlier was all gone, the heaviness of his chest and all those different feelings that he was feeling earlier it's all gone, just by hearing those words from Tyler's lips.

Napatitig s'ya sa gwapong mukha ng lalaki saka napababa ang tingin sa mapupulang labi nito, hindi naman iyon guni-guni lang diba? Hindi n'ya iyon narinig dahil iyon ang gusto n'yang marinig mula sa lalaki noon pa diba? Hindi s'ya pinaglalaruan ng pandinig n'ya?

"W-What? What did you say Tyler?"

"I-I" napabuntong hininga ito saka napailing, nginitian s'ya nito pero hindi ito umabot ang ngiti nito sa magaganda nitong mga mata. "It's nothing don't be pressured, I know it's too fast, sorry. It's nothing just don't mind it." Binitawan s'ya nito saka naglakad palagpas sa kanya matapos nitong pulutin ang backpack n'yang inilapag n'ya sa sahig kanina.

He just stood there for a minute trying to absorb the disappointment on Tyler's face on his shock response obviously the man wasn't expecting that and obviously the man misunderstands his expressions.

Nilingon n'ya ito ng matauhan saka naglakad papalapit sa lalaki.

Yeah, right what they have could affect those what he treasures, what he has earned and what he has built but if protecting those, protecting him from people's judgment and criticism means denying Tyler and what they have could also hurt what he has been treasuring the most. Could hurt the feelings of someone he has been treasuring since that day the man showed care and worry for him. Could hurt Tyler.

But could he be brave enough to proudly tell the world what they have? He bites his bottom lip as his thoughts deepened. Could he be brave enough to risk what he has earned just for someone he just met yet become his most treasured person? Could he be brave enough to gamble? There are a lot of questions on his mind but all he could do is to stare at Tyler's back and say something he could only tell the guy that moment despite the numerous thoughts in his mind.

"I love you, Tyler. I'm... In love with you too..."

NAKAKULONG SA maskuladong mga braso ni Tyler si Ashton habang nasa ibabaw sila ng kama ni Tyler. Ashton was supposed to occupy the guest room but after returning Tyler's I love you's the man didn't like the thought of him staying on different room.

"-It just happened. I just woke up one day I was looking and craving for your presences it was too fast that I got hard time believing it but someone told me that there is no such thing as too fast in love since true love comes unexpectedly. I just had to accept that I'm in love then I never feel this free as before, but my feelings lighten even more when you chose to risk with me that night, when you didn't continue the wedding when I know that you can" kwento sa kanya ni Tyler.

Wala silang ginagawa kung 'di ang magkwentuhan habang magkadikit na magkadikit silang dalawa.

"Your presences intimidates me since day one but I had to act tough, that is how this cruel world thought me to act brave and tough even though you're not if you don't want to be picked on, and ever since that day there's something in your presences that is making my heart beats fast but calms me at the same time. I only realized something when you showed me care and worry that day I woke up on your penthouse, I realized that I was looking at you romantically, I got afraid to creep you out once you find out I like you- that I love you so I decided to avoid you, also the first time I bumped into you? I wasn't able to sleep that night, I couldn't forget how your handsome face grin at me mockingly." He responded with his own story naman.

He felt the guy's lips over his shoulder blade twitched na para bang napangiwi ito na kinakunot noo n'ya, he looked over his shoulder and frowned at Tyler na s'yang nakangiwi nga talaga.

"Why?" Tanong n'ya dito.

"The night of the first time we bumped unto each other kase..." namula ang leeg nito hanggang sa pati ang mga tenga nito ay nagsimula ng mamula din na mas kinalalim ng gatla sa kanyang noo. "I jerked off and I was thinking of how beautiful you are for a man the whole time until I was finished." The man confessed that made him blushed too.

"W-What?" Nauutal at 'di n'ya makapaniwalang tanong. He never thought he would be affected by other man's jerking idea but imagining Tyler as he jerks off while actually thinking of him makes him feel hot. He gulped and saw how Tyler's eyes looked everywhere but him.

"I jerked off, ok? Like I don't know why I was turned on or why was I thinking of you that time but yeah, I jerked off that night thinking of you... Sorry—"

He cut off Tyler's words by moving his body to face the man, cupping his man's handsome face and placing his lips over Tyler's, kissing the man passionately.

He wants to discover something he has been curious of since lately; he wants to know how two lovers with same sex pleases each other in bed.

He slid his tongue inside Tyler's mouth and deepened their kiss that made both of them to whisper a hoarse groan.

"... Don't be sorry, I fantasize about you too, love" he confessed and continued kissing Tyler back again, and as his man returns his kisses his man's hands started its adventure around his body.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY