CHAPTER 7

TYLER just stood there as Ashton left him like nothing happened, like he doesn't actually know him.

He was like a post with his heart feeling like it was being ripped. For a second earlier he felt happy he felt like he got a chance with Ashton but those feelings were immediately replaced just by after the man acted like he was a stranger.

"Who is it cous? Your friend? Let's invite him to our dinner—"

"No, Stanley. He just asked me about something, I don't know him." Ashton answered Stanley's questions before Tyler heard the footsteps of the two drifting away.

When he heard the elevator's door opened and closed, his shoulders fell so his eyes on the ground.

Nasa madilim na parte sila ng rooftop at nakatalikod s'ya mula sa pwesto ni Stanley kaya malamang ay hindi s'ya nito nakilala at napansin ang tunay na ginagawa nila ni Ashton kanina.

His blank eyes stared at the dark tiled floor of the rooftop as his right hand unconsciously moved to feel his lips that was kissed by the man who made his mind chaotic for eight days.

"Yeah right, he kissed me and he couldn't get away with it just like that." He mumbled to himself still staring at the tiled floor as a silly smirk appeared on his lips.

"You just gave me a reason to bother your whole life, Ashton Robinson."

TULALA SI Ashton na naglalakad sa hallway ng hotel, he excused himself out of that dinner again, well not actually again because he walked out of it earlier before Stanley even come.

Kaya walang ideya ang pinsan n'yang hilaw na yon sa pangyayari kanina, he is not actually close with the real Robinsons but Stanley is determined to be somewhat close to him.

His second foster parents, the Robinsons, was his sponsor during his high school and college days, until the couple decided to finally meet him and ask if they could adopt him.

He feels like he was indebted with the Robinsons so he can't say no even though he already started his own business, even though he can live alone already and even though he started earning millions all by himself.

Although he agreed in one condition and that is he won't take any wealth or anything from the couple except their last name since he's done studying, he assured them they he doesn't need financial support anymore which the married couple immediately agreed with and reason that they only want to take care of him which they actually did for almost 7 years.

They were there supporting him and always willing to help.

But he knows they want something from him too, dahil hindi biniyayaan ng anak ang mag-asawa at malaki na s'ya ng ampunin s'ya ng mga ito ay alam n'yang umaasa ang mga ito ng apo mula sa kanya.

Since Ashira and Marco Robinson treated him like their own kid for the past seven years, Ashton knew that a grand kid from him will be treated as their own grandkids as well despite being not blood related. And he knows that his child will be the heir of the Robinsons wealth since his condition is not to accept anything from the Robinsons and the Robinsons doesn't have any kids other than him who was actually adopted.

And he proved his guess when his dad, Marco, asked when he is planning to get married and when he will give them a grand kid.

Ashira and Marco were the wealthiest among the families of Robinsons reason why almost all of the other Robinsons except Stanley who got his own empire and wealth got a hot and sharp eye watching him.

He wasn't able to answer his dad that night his dad asked him in their family dinner and it's because Akaita Ivanov Robinson answered for him instead, she was Stanley's auntie.

Sinabi nitong h'wag ng antayin pa ni Ashira at Marco na maghanap s'ya ng mapapangasawa n'ya dahil pwede naman s'yang maikasal sa lalong madaling panahon lalo na at may kilala itong isang dalagang may lahing banyaga na nagmula sa isang makapangyarihang pamilya sa Russia na naghahanap ng mapapangasawa.

He was in the middle of keeping himself far away from Tyler and stopping his feelings for the guy so he agreed to Akaita's idea but he didn't know it was as soon as days apart.

Wala ang mom and dad n'ya kanina dahil nasa byahe pa lang ang mga ito matapos madelay ang flight ng mga ito kanina, dahilan para ang makasama n'ya sa dinner ay si Akaita at ang asawa nitong si Paul Robinson na kapatid ng kanyang amain para i-meet ang mapapangasawa n'yang si Meria at ang magulang nito.

Akaita whispered to him earlier saying he shouldn't mess up his and Meria's married life or even just the wedding because they wouldn't be able to taste the Sokolov's wealth, it was clear that he was being used but what triggered him was Paul's words.

"You owe the Robinsons because you got your degree and diploma right now, it's your turn to give us something back."

He has never ever heard his dad and mom asked him to give them anything in return and those two was using him like they were actually the reason why he finished his degree when they weren't—

A gasp escape Ashtons lips ng biglang may humatak sa kanya papasok sa isang presidential suite na nadaanan n'ya habang naglalakad na tulala sa hallway.

Napapikit s'ya nang mariin nang marahas na lumapat ang likuran n'ya sa nakasaradong pinto ng presidential suite na iyon kasabay nang mahinang pag-usal n'ya ng mura. "Fuck!"

"Yeah, fuck" ani ng malalim na baritonong boses kasabay ng pagtama ng mainit at mabangong hininga sa kanyang mukha.

Ashton opened his eyes as his lips parted when he saw who it was.

"Fuck that you left me earlier, and fuck me for taking revenge." Tyler said that made him frown.

"Revenge of what the fuck Tyler—" napahinto sya ng bigla na lang nitong mas inilapit ang gwapo nitong mukha sa mukha n'ya.

They both gulped as their eyes fell at each other's lips.

"Revenge on this." Tyler whispered before placing his lips over Ashton's.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY