PROLOGUE

"AH... FUCK!" Tyler covered his mouth with his left hand while his right hand was working on his hard shaft.

That Man's face was still on his head, his cold black orbs and his emotionless yet so beautiful face.

"Shit!" he cursed under his breath almost a whisper because he was covering his mouth.

Why the fuck he finds that man so interesting and beautiful? And why the fuck he was even thinking of him while jerking? No, it can't be!

Tyler released with a bitter frown knotted on his forehead. Napatitig siya sa kanang kamay niyang puno ng sarili niyang katas bago hubot-hubad na tumayo at pumasok sa banyo ng penthouse niya.

He showered still wondering why he cannot forget that guy, that rude and cold as an ice guy. Cold as him but his coldness disappeared when their eyes met earlier and it makes him wonder why.

He has been so cold and indifferent ever since Jane, his longtime girlfriend got stolen by the man he thought his ally, his own friend that used his identity to steal the love of his life, he felt so betrayed, so lonely and also feel like he is a loser.

Starting that day his whole attitude changed, gone the joyful, Tyler. He is always mad, always grumpy as his smile changed from genuine to sarcastic, bitter and fake.

Although he didn't fight for Jane since he saw the love on her eyes, doesn't mean it is just fine for him, that it was too easy for him to let go because, it doesn't. His heart wasn't just broken it was burnt to ashes, it's been two months since he heard anything from those two and the last one was because Jane got hospitalized after his friend hurt her, idiot, right?

"He stole Jane from me but instead of taking care of her, he is hurting her, motherfucker."

Napakurap-kurap si Tyler ng bigla na namang pumasok sa isip n'ya ang mukha ng lalaking iyon na nakasimangot, naiiling na pinatay n'ya ang shower at nagtungo sa whole-body mirror n'yang nasa loob din ng banyo para lang matigilan ng makita ang isang natural na ngiti sa mga labi n'ya. What is he smiling for? Para saan ang ngiting nasa mga labi n'ya ngayon?

Thinking of that man's face appearing on his mind as the reason of his smile, he couldn't help but to remember what happened earlier.

"...PUTANGINA!" mura ni Tyler nang mabangga s'ya ng lalaking halos kasing tangkad n'ya lang paglabas n'ya ng building ng kaalyado n'yang kumpanya.

He could already feel his blood getting to his head with anger as his blood also starts to boil when the man in triple suit moved just enough to make him see his face.

The man has a dark hair that is on quiff haircut that perfectly fits his clean face unlike Tyler that got a full beard. His clean face made him look soft and somehow too pretty for a man, his proud pointed nose, thick straight brows that paired up his long thick lashes and black cold eyes, his reddish lips, rosy cheeks but stubborn jawline, he was indeed too pretty for a man.

Tyler was stunned by his own thoughts; he was just secretly complimenting this man in front of him that is staring at him with boredom visible on his eyes. In normal day he would be roaring fire at anyone who would stare at him with that kind of look on their eyes, his blood should be boiling in anger but he wasn't mad nor pissed at all.

Staring at the man's pretty face somehow calms him, so indifferent from the emotions he kept feeling since the past few months, he never felt calm ever since Jane chose Hermes over him, he was always mad, pissed, bored and distantly cold so indifferent on what he is feeling right now, he feels calm.

"Get off my way and stop staring," the man's deep voice said that lingers his ears.

Tyler's eyes dropped from the man's red lips to the man's hand that is holding a phone.

Napatikwas pataas ang isang kilay n'ya ng ma-realize kung ano ang dahilan at nagkabungguan silang dalawa.

This man was the one who bumped unto him because he was on his phone, he wasn't looking on his way but he was also the mad one?

A smirk appears on Tyler's lips he doesn't know why but he suddenly felt an urge to piss this man in front of him.

"You get off. You were the one who bumped me because you were too busy on your phone, I'm staring at you because I'm amazed on how ugly you are."

Satisfaction washed Tyler's system when the man's jaw started moving sign that the man is gritting his teeth.

"Get off my way, I said."

"No, you get off."

Funny how they are fighting over who is going to give way gayong napakalaki ng lugar na pwedeng daanan nila. Pride.

The man's face darkened, dahilan para mapakurap-kurap si Tyler nang makaramdam s'ya ng paghanga sa pagtigas ng anyo ng lalaking na sa harapan n'ya.

The man started eyeing him from head to toe, normally he should feel offended by the way the man's look at him but he wasn't, instead he feels hot. What the fuck is that?!

Hinahanap ni Tyler ang emosyong dapat nararamdaman n'ya sa mga oras na 'yon, hinahanap ang galit o inis na dapat nararamdaman n'ya sa pag-akto ng lalaking ito sa harap n'ya pero wala, wala s'yang maramdaman kung 'di ang matinding interes na malaman ang dahilan kung bakit gaya n'ya napakalamig ng anyo nito at kung bakit walang buhay ang napakaganda nitong itim na itim na mga mata.

Umiling ito na tila nawawalan ng pasensya sa kanya bago nito pinasok ang dalawang kamay sa loob ng magkabilang bulsa ng mamahalin nitong pantalon at humakbang.

Tyler thought the man would pass by at him but instead he stepped forward that made him closer at Tyler. This man is fucking something?!

O, baka binibigyan n'ya lang ng kung ano ang aksyon nito? Their height was close enough to make their faces close to each other, tila ito naghahamon ng away, pero hindi iyon ang pumapasok sa utak ni Tyler.

Napapasong napa-atras si Tyler at ilang segundo pang napatitig sa mukha ng lalaki bago s'ya tumalikod at walang lingon-likod na umalis.

Yes, he backed out not because he is afraid but because he feels completely different.

NAPABUGA ng hangin si Tyler matapos maalala ang pangyayari kanina. Napaka-weird talaga, kung bakit ganon ang pakiramdam at isip n'ya sa lalaking iyon ay hindi n'ya alam, pero sana hindi iyon gaya ng iniisip n'ya.

"No, I can't be attracted to him romantically. I'm not gay. You won't swing that way Tyler, no!"

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY

Additional scenes added*

JANE & HERMES STORY: LURING THE COLD HEARTED BILLIONAIRE.
STATUS: COMPLETED.