CHAPTER 9

"Let's take risk together, Tyler..." the moment Tyler heard that he placed his lips over Ashtons again.

He never thought that he would be addicted this fast to someone's presence nor be addicted to kiss someone. Tyler never thought he would ever recover from his past love life but here he is now being attached and addicted to someone he unexpectedly met in unexpected time, unexpected place and unexpected situation.

He never thought he would be in this situation right now where he is being comfortable hugging and kissing someone with a same gender as him inside his arms, everything is too unexpected but he could say that what he feels is stronger than what he felt for someone else before, he just knew because he never took risk for someone, he never begged someone to choose him not even how much his heart bleeds to pain.

This is the first time he took risk with someone he met unexpectedly.

Tyler reached for Ashton's chin and when his thumb touched the skin of Ashton's chin, he slightly pulled it down that made Ashton to part his lips, he slid his tongue inside Ashton's parted lips that made the guy gasp inside his mouth but didn't pull away this time, instead Ashton answered his kiss and it was his turn to gasp and groan.

Their tongue started to swirl around each other's mouth like they are looking for some gem at the same time their tongue battle in sync like swords fighting. They both groaned and moan as they taste each other's mouth exchanging saliva's and feeling each other's warmth.

And that is how they spent their night, making out until both of them feel tired and fall asleep. 

NAGISING SI TYLER mula sa katok na ng gagaling sa pinto ng presidential suite na inuukupa nila ni Ashton. Napabaling s'ya sa binatang mahimbing na natutulog sa tabi n'ya dahilan nang pagsupil ng masuyong ngiti sa kanyang mga labi. Hindi n'ya mapigilang hindi matawa ng maalalang ang tagal nilang naghalikan kagabi hanggang sa mga baga na nila mismo ang sumuko at napagod.

Nagsalubong ang mga kilay ni Tyler ng magpatuloy ang katok napahugot muna s'ya ng malalim na buntong hininga bago s'ya tuluyang bumangon at bumaba ng kama. Muli pa n'yang binalingan si Ashton bago may ngiti sa labing naglakad patungo sa pintuan ng presidential suite na kanilang inuukupa.

But the moment Tyler opened the door his small smile was replaced by a deep frown on his forehead when he saw a woman standing in the doorstep of their room.

Sumilip ito sa loob ng kwarto nya na tila may hinahanap bago napabuga ng hangin at naglabas ng ID para ipakita sa kanya. Seeing the woman's name, Tyler's heart started beating crazily fast as fear filled his chest.

Tyler made sure his face was stoic before opening his mouth to ask the woman with his distant and baritone voice. "How can I help you, Meria Del?" Trying his best to sound formal he asked.

The woman sighed again before answering his question that made him shock. "I know Robinson Ashton is inside of your room, I've watched the CCTV videos since no one can find him anywhere. Don't worry Mr. Ventura no one knows except from me, can I get in?" The woman lips formed a knowing smile that somehow put his heartbeat at peace.

Tyler opened the door wide enough to welcome the woman in, hindi n'ya alam pero may kung ano sa ngiti ng babae na nagpanatag sa kanya.

"DONT, WORRY I HAVE cancelled the wedding myself before coming here, I have made an excuse that won't put Ashton in any hard situation, I'm also against in this fix marriage though I was just going with the flow, I already have someone I want to spend my life with." Ininom nito ang kapeng tinimpla niya para dito bago s'ya nito tinignan at nginitian.

"Ashton seems irritated last night, but seems like you have calmed him enough for him to have a good sleep, I'm just here to make sure he is ok and to tell his Auntie and Uncle that I've already talked to Ashton about our situation and why I don't want to continue it, thank you for welcoming me here," bumaba ito mula sa pagkakaupo nito sa bar stool na nasa gilid ng island counter matapos nitong ubusin ang kapeng tinimpla n'ya para dito, "take rest with Ashton, Mr. Ventura. I hope both of you could enjoy the beauty of our country, also take care of Ashton he seems like a good guy and I know he is truly." The woman continues as they walk toward the door of the presidential suite.

Nasa may pintuan na sila ng hindi n'ya mapigilang hindi ito tanungin. "How— I mean who do you think am I to Ashton and how could you tell?"

Meria Del smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Lover. Because my special someone is a woman too, I just know, bye!" The woman waved her goodbye and opened the door by herself and closed it after she took her leave.

Tulalang nakatingin lang si Tyler sa nakasaradong pinto ng kwartong inuukupa nila. The woman felt it, how sure he is he could hide it to everyone to protect Ashton from society's criticisms? But Meria said that it's because she's also loving a person with a same gender as her, maybe just maybe- Naputol ang iniisip n'ya ng makarinig s'ya ng yabag mula sa kanyang likuran.

He turns his back to look at Ashton who just woke up and looking at the screen of his phone, natawa si Tyler sa cute na itsura ng bagong gising na si Ashton naglakad s'ya patungo sa lalaki at agad na pinalibot ang mga braso n'ya bewang nito at patakan nang masuyong halik ang pisngi nito.

"The wedding was already cancelled by Meria..." Ashton mumbled and Tyler only answer by humming.

"Should we go back to Philippines?" tanong sa kanya ni Ashton na kinangiti n'ya.

"No, lets enjoy Russia for a while, just the two of us" He tightens his hug before placing a soft kiss at Ashton's lips Tyler felt happened peace.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY