CHAPTER 4

HINDI pa din mapuknat ang ngiti sa mga labi ni Ashton habang nagda-drive s'ya papuntang opisina n'ya, dalawang araw na mula nang magising s'ya sa kwarto ng binatang si Tyler at aminin nitong may pakealam ito sa kanya.

But why? Why is he so happy to know that Tyler is actually caring and worrying for him? Was he that seeking for that those emotions? For care, worry and love? Was he that craving for those three?

Nabura ang ngiti sa mga labi n'ya dahil sa naisip, pano na lang kung magsimula na s'yang hanapin ang natitira pang emosyong gusto n'ya maramdaman kay Tyler? Pano kung pati sa lalaki ay ipilit n'ya ang sarili?

They are both men, he shouldn't be thinking about this kind of things but knowing himself that been longing to feel loved and cared for, he knows that with the man starting to make him feel the feeling of being cared and has someone to worry for you, he knows that he will be attached, that he will find himself craving for the man's attention.

Ashton knew that sooner or later he will find himself adoring and loving someone who has a same gender as him.

Malakas na tunog ng busina ang nagpakurap-kurap sa kanya, natulala pala s'ya matapos ihinto ang sasakyan n'ya sa tapat ng traffic light ng maging pula ang ilaw nito.

Ashton messed his own hair before blowing out a harsh deep breath, he should distance himself from Tyler from now on, bago pa s'ya tuluyang makaramdam ng kung ano-ano sa piling ng lalaki.

He knew he would hate this decision of him but he can't take risk and creep out Tyler instead, knowing how manly the man looks, alam ni Ashton na napaka imposibleng hindi ito mandiri kapag sakaling malaman nitong attached na s'ya dito.

He wants to keep the memory of Tyler actually caring and worrying for him in distances, ayaw n'yang mabahidan ng pandidiring reaksyon ni Tyler ang memorya n'yang' yon sa lalaki pagnalaman nitong iba ang dating sa kanya ng pag-aalala at pag-aasikaso nito sa kanya.

Ashton shook his head as his happy face fell, he stared at the steering wheel for a couple of seconds not minding the horns of other vehicle behind him before continuing driving towards his company again.

Right. He should distance himself now.

NAPAKUNOT NOO si Tyler, pang-anim na araw na ito mula ng huli n'yang makita si Ashton, ito din ang pangatlong beses na dapat may meeting silang dalawa pero ang sekretarya ng binata ang laging humaharap sa kanya.

Nagtagis ang bagang n'ya nang umupo sa kaharap n'yang upuan ang secretary nitong si Pauline.

"Where's your CEO?" his baritone voice asked that made the woman in front of him blink at him twice before swallowing hard.

"He's out of town as we speak, sir Tyler." He could say by the woman's shaking voice that she is lying, trying his best to control himself Tyler pushed the folder of documents towards the woman's the direction.

It was the partnership agreement he needs to sign, but he didn't.

Napaawang ang labi ng babaeng kaharap n'ya nang abutin nito ang folder at makitang wala pa s'yang pirma don.

"S-Sir?"

"I won't sign that unless it was your CEO who will face me here. Tell him to be professional and don't be rude, face me." Iritable s'yang tumayo mula sa kinauupuan n'ya at dali-daling lumabas ng mamahaling resto na pinag-reserve-an n'ya para sana sa lunch meeting na ito kasama si Ashton.

Six days the man didn't left his mind, he kept on thinking about Ashton that Tyler feel like he was actually obsessing over the man already and it was also his darkest 6 days.

Nang makarating sa penthouse n'ya agad na sumalubong sa kanya ang pinaghalong amoy ng upos ng sigarilyo at alak pati ang nagkalat na basyo ng mga alak at mga pakete ng mamahaling brand n'yang sigarliyo.

He stared at his penthouse blankly as he blows out a harsh deep breath and mess his hair. Napapikit s'ya nang mariin bago kusang bumalik sa isip n'ya ang mga kaganapan mula ng araw na nakita n'ya si Ashton sa club na iyon.

Tyler let out a groan after making the drunk Ashton sit over the passenger seat of his Jeep Wrangler, napahilot s'ya ng kanyang balikat bago napatitig sa lalaking mahimbing ng natutulog sa loob ng kotse n'ya, he stared at Ashton's face for a minute until he realized that he was already leaning towards the man- no he just actually realized it when his face was an inch far from Ashton's face already.

Seeing the man's face up-close and be able to stare at it without worrying what will be the man's reaction or thoughts for him Tyler adored Ashton's handsome yet so pretty face.

His eyes went to stare at every part of the man's face, from Ashton's thick and perfectly shaped eyebrows, the man's closed eyes with long and thick pair of thick eyelashes, rosy cheeks, pointed nose, until Tyler's eyes dropped on the man's reddish lips.

"You are asleep right? You won't know if I steal a kiss, right?" Tanong n'ya sa lalaking nasa harapan bago s'ya napalunok at muling napatitig sa mapupulang labi nito.

Yes, Ashton is asleep, he won't know it, he won't. It's just a peck just a quick pressing of lips that's all. Thinking of stupid things Tyler stole a kiss and with his heart pounding he closed the door of his Jeep and calm himself down before driving both of them to his penthouse.

WATCHING ASHTON as he enjoys the food Tyler prepared, he could feel his heart pounding, he could feel the warmth filling his chest. He just loved the view of the man enjoying the food he made so much that he already knew what is he actually feeling towards the man.

It's not just a simple attraction, he once felt this before, he felt it on Jane when he was watching her videos opening the gifts from him, he felt it on Jane while looking at the photos she sent for him, he had felt it, but why feel it again— towards a man?

After Ashton left his penthouse, he kept questioning himself since when did he become gay? Or was he just that devastated that Jane still chose Hermes after he hurt her that he was looking for someone to be with? Why does her feeling this towards the man, why?

To many questions started to fill his head as fear of being judge by the society filled his chest.

He's afraid, he's afraid to admit to himself that he is actually feeling that emotion towards the man, he's afraid of what will be the reaction of other people.

He was already a loser after her woman chose the man who pretended to be him, what would he be after the society founds out about him liking a man?

Ilang araw na s'yang nag-ooverthink pero kasabay non ang kagustuhang makita ang lalaking si Ashton.

Bakit ba hindi ito nagpapakita sa kanya? Nalaman ba nitong ninakawan n'ya ito ng halik? O baka naman naramdaman nitong may kakaiba sa kanya?

Tyler bites his lower lip as he felt a fang on his chest thinking that the man distanced himself because he was creep out by these actions.

"Putangina!"

_____

THENAUGHTYGRAY