CHAPTER 17

His tears begun to drop again, hearing Tyler's words. He sobbed as his memories when he was younger resurfaced.

"—Adopting you is a wrong decision. Its a Mistake."

"—Can't you do something right? Miguel was right having you is so wrong."

"—You've punched the Sponsor's son?! So, what if he is bullying you that you dont have parents? You should've have let him! Their family have been sponsoring our school for so long, kid! You're making me think giving you a scholarship is a wrong decision! Having you here is so wrong!"

Wrong, wrong, wrong having me is always wrong, when could I be right?

"—My father doesn't like you, Ashton. Thats why I cheated he forced me to date and seduced Vader, he doesn't like you for me, he told me that I cant be with you, that being relationship with someone who is so low is wrong."

Wrong, mistake. Thats me? Right?

Ashton got up from sitting on the cold floor. He has been called that since then, he is used by hearing those but hearing it from Tyler, it broke him to finest, akala nya basag na sya matagal na, pero may ikakabasag pa pala sya.

"I-I thought we agreed that we will communicate than arguing, I thought communication starts with listening and sending informations, I've never thought communication can be this painful." Ashton bows down his head for a second and reached for his luggages on his sides. Biting his bottom lip he gulped, "I'm sorry for being your wrong decision in life."

HE DOESNT WANT TO GO, staring at the gold plate invitation card from PMM he took a deep breath and stands up, tinapunan nya ng tingin ang kulay abo nyang tripple suit. He is not feeling well, he feels like his skull is being cut in half after drinking overnight but he has to go, for Axel to send Hermes to him just to hand him this invitation the man must really want to see him.

Napahinto sya mula sa akmang pagbibihis ng mahagip ng mga mata nya ang backpack ni Ashton. He immediately felt his heart reacting in most painful way, he saw a genuine pain on Ashton's eyes earlier and it is suffocating him, seeing Ashton kissing a woman like he is enjoying it so much is hurts as hell but seeing Ashton's eyes glinting with so much pain sadness and other different emotions, he feels like his heart wasnt just being murdered but also being burned by the hottest flame.

He shook his head and throw his sight back to his triple suit. Pained or what, Ashton still betrayed him and he shouldn't let his guard down again.

HE WAS AT THE Bar corner of the wide hotel lobby where PMM GRANDBALL was held, it was a return party of Michael Wyne one of PMM Brotherhood member. He was supposed to hang out with PMM but seeing Hermes' cousin sitting along with the other PMM member at the other side of the bar he just chose to stay out of the spotlight and drink alone instead. He had too much trouble since last night when he got in to a fight inside the club he was drinking, he doesnt want to get into a fight again, he is exhausted all, emotionally, physically and mentally that all he wants is to take rest.

That scene inside Ashton's office was still playing inside his head repeatedly, it is torturing both his mind and heart, it is making him tired, all he wants is to go home lay on his bed and sleep but how? Since Ashton left earlier, he had tried his best to sleep but it did not happen, he was bothered by the thought that the man falls asleep on the hallway of his penthouse waiting for him, by the pain and sadness and tears on Ashton eyes.

He hates himself for being bothered by those things than what he has caught at Ashton's office yesterday.

Akmang tutunggain na nya ang rum na nasa baso nya ng hindi sinasadyang marinig ang bulungan sa kalapit nyang stool, nasa pinakadulo ito at madilim na parte ng lobby ng hotel.

"I've never thought Ashton will be that hot, he doesn't look like that before thats why I cheated to him with Vader." The woman laughs as if what she just told her companion are funny. "But he was still the same Ashton who acts like he is so hard to please but deep inside he loves it when I'm chasing him."

"He acted like he hated my touch and my kiss but he still moans, he cant move that much anyways Vader's drug was effective enough to make him weak."

"Girl, you do realize you sexually harassed, Robinson? Why do you have to slope so low?"

"Are you really my friend Mira? Its not harassment it's clear that he enjoyed it, well except to the part that I kinda squeezed his c0ck hard to make him flinch and groan painfully but—"

He doesn't know when he stood up from his stool and where did he found his strength to hurt a woman physically. Napatitig sya sa babaeng nasampal nya bago muling bumangon ang matinding galit sa dibdib nya ng makita ang mukha ng babae, this woman- this woman is really Ashton's ex.

"Kababae mong tao pero wala kang kinasing dumi sa mga lalaking puro kalibugan ang nasa utak! You fucking sex offender, tell me, tell me what did you do to my Ashton!?"

His eyes heat up he feels like the air from his chest was being rubbed off and slowly vanishing as regret, pain, hate for himself, anger, sadness and other emotion filled his chest after hearing all of the woman's words.

Ashton didn't betray him.

He agreed to communicate instead of arguing but he didn't asked Ashton first nor listen to his explanation. He let his emotions to drive him, to take over his system.

He hurt Ashton.

Because he is stupid and shallow.

Rage was burning on his bloodshot eyes as his fists are bawled in too much anger.

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY