CHAPTER 16

Alas-dose na ng madaling araw at wala pa rin si Tyler. The man didn't fetch him just like how the man promised to do so but he still waited and waited even though its clear that the man wont pick him up anymore.

Ilang beses nya itong tinawagan pero ni isa sa mga tawag nya wala itong sinagot, pati nang tadtadin nya ito ng text at ng email ay hindi nagparamdam ang lalaki. Pakiramdam nya bigla syang nag-iisa.

He blows out a loud deep breath and started walking towards the building of his condo. It was just walking distance from his office at sinadya nya yon para makatipid sya sa gasulina.

He grows up experiencing the poorest reason why despite experiencing the highest right now he still chooses to save money if he can.

Nang makarating sa lobby ng condo nya ay agad nyang tinawagan muli si Tyler nagbababaka sakaling sasagot na ito sa pagkakataon na iyon. But the man didn't and until he arrived to his condo unit's floor no Tyler answered another 4 calls.

Napabuga sya nang marahas na hininga kasabay ng paninikip ng dibdib nya. Pakiramdam din nya may kung anong matalas na bagay ang tumutusok sa puso nya. Masakit, his heart is hurting just by the man ignoring him. Nasasaktan at naninikip ang dibdib nya dahil nagawa nitong di tuparin ang pinangako nito kanina bago sila maghiwalay at dahil na din sa pag-iignura nito sa kanya na para bang napakadali ditong baliwalain sya.

He knows that there's no problem at Tyler's office kaya alam din nyang imposibleng trabaho ang dahilan kung bakit sya nito binabaliwala, tumawag sya sa landlines nito sa opisina at ang sekretarya nito ang sumagot para sabihin sa kanyang walang ibang schedule ang amo nito pwera sa kinita nito kanina.

"Where are you, Tyler?" He asked the air before packing his clothes to his luggage.

And after he was able to pack his clothes, he immediately leaves his condo unit to go down at the basement parking lot where his car was parked.

Pupunta na sya sa penthouse ni Tyler, baka andon na ang lalaki at masama lang ang pakiramdam nito, baka nakatulog ito o di kaya may lagnat kaya hindi makapag response sa mga tawag text at email nya.

Tama baka nga ganon.

He was praying na sana nasa penthouse na nga ng lalaki si Tyler, na andoon lang ito at wala sa kung saan manglugar.

He was impatiently driving his car and wishing to arrive at Tyler's place as soon as possible and when he did, hindi na sya nag-abala pang-iparada nang maayos ang kotse nya at agad na pumasok sa loob ng lobby ng condominium building bitbit-bitbit ang dalawa nyang maleta.

Riding the elevator impatiently Ashton was tapping his foot on the elevators door, tanging sya lang ang tao don dahil nasa alas dos na ng madaling araw, kanda-ugaga si Ashton nang bumukas ang pinto ng elevator dali-dali syang lumabas para lang salubungin ng kadiliman ng paligid. Tyler owns the whole floor, even the hall way before his penthouse main door is signed as him so to be dark as this, he knows that the man isnt here. Napaupo sya sa sahig sa tabi ng pintuan ng penthouse ni Tyler nanghihina at naninikip ang dibdib habang di magkanda-ugaga sa kakaisip kung anong maaaring nangyari, kung anong problema, kung asan ang lalaki at kung maayos lang ba ang lagay nito.

He hugged his knees with his luggages on his both sides, the only light was the dim light in front of the elevators door nothing else.

"Tyler... where are you?" Despite being in pain and thinking too much hindi nya mapigilang hindi makaramdam ng tampo para sa lalaki.

ASHTON WOKE UP WITH HIS BACK ACHING napasipat sya sa relo nyang pambisig bago lumungkot ang mga bago nyang gising na mata ng makitang alas nueve na ng umaga. He looked at Tyler's penthouse door and it was the same as it is last night. He reached for the doorknob while still sitting on the floor and when it beeped sign that it is locked from outside, he knew that Tyler still wasnt home.

Napasubsob sya sa mga tuhod nya. He can feel his eyes heating up and watering, he can feel it that any time he will shed a tear. His tummy growl that made him pout his lips, he hadnt eaten dinner waiting for Tyler to fetch him last night and he doesn't want to eat breakfast without seeing Tyler neither. Funny the man wasn't even holding the spoon and fork yet he feels like he couldn't eat without the man's presence around anymore.

His heart beat crazily fast when the elevators door beeped, agad syang napa-angat ng tingin para lang makaramdam na tila tinapaktapakan ang puso nya ng makita si Tyler.

The man's hair was messy, he wasnt wearing the same clothes any more, he is wearing black slacks, LV leather black belt and white long-sleeved polo with its first three buttons open that made him able to see the red marks on Tyler's neck down to his broad chest.

Betrayal filled his chest as he feels like his heart is being stabbed by a million of daggers, his tears fell seeing the smudge lipstick on Tyler's lips.

"Ty—"

"What the hell you're fucking doing here fucker?" Anger was on Tyler's eyes as his baritone voice roared around the whole floor. He flinched from where he is sitting.

He could feel Tyler's anger to his bones and he doesn't like its feeling, he doesn't like being shout by the first person who ever showed care and worry for him, by the very first person who is willing to take risk and gamble everything to be with him. It hurts, it hurts more than seeing him with red marks and smudge lipstick on his lips, it hurts so much that it is suffocating.

He gulped he never thought he could be this soft, that he would ever cry. He sobbed when Tyler's emotion on his eyes didn't change, he wants to think that the man was just drunk that maybe he didn't recognize him but staring at Tyler's eyes, he knows, he knows that anger is meant for him.

"B-Because we will start living together, right? Look I got my things from my condo earlier, now lets get in—"

"Living together? Me? With you?" Tumawa ito ng nanunuya na kinasikip ng dibdib nya. "What are you playing Ashton? Playing innocent and playing me? Why? Do I look like a toy?"

Naguguluhan syang napatitig sa lalaki ng hilam ang mga mata and the man seeing his confused reaction he laughed bitterly.

"Okay let's pretend you weren't kissing a woman on your lap yesterday, let's pretend you didn't enjoy her grinding her nasty p*ssy on your crotch huh? And I'll pretend I didn't enjoy fucking my bitch last night."

Hearing that his eyes widen, tuloy-tuloy sa pagpatak ang mga luha nya, he gulped thinking it could stop himself from sobbing but it didn't, his sobs still escaped his lips, he still cried with a voice that he knew angered Tyler even more.

"Leave. I dont have time with you Ashton. I dont play games—"

"I-I thought we w-will communicate? Tyler, wont you going to listen to me?"

"To hear what? To hear that you enjoyed kissing your ex? That you're back with her? Shes your ex, right? Longtime girlfriend? You got the guts to be jealous with Jane, to tell me you are insecure to every woman that comes near me, I'd distance myself! Why you cant?!? Why cant you do the same!?-"

"-Babe-"

"Why!? Because what!? Everything you showed me is fake!? What is those, Ashton!? A theatre plays to you? You enjoyed controlling me because I admitted that I have feelings for you!? Dont fucking call me babe! I was never a woman for you to call me babe! And I wish I never let my guard off and admitted that I actually liked a man!"

"You know what, Ashton? What we had is a mistake. Having you as my partner is so WRONG."

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY