CHAPTER 10

TYLER looked at Ashton as the man enjoys the food, he cooked for both of them. They have been together for two weeks now and he found out so much about Ashton. Just like how the man loves it when it was him who made their food, dahil mas magana itong kumain kapag s'ya ang nagluto kesa kapag sa labas sila kumakain. The man knows how to cook but hates frying, Ashton claims that oil is his mortal enemy, Tyler couldn't stop himself from smiling remembering how cute Ashton was as irritation passes by his dark eyes and as his thick brows furrowed when he asked him to fry the omelet.

Tyler doesn't know why but everything about Ashton amuses him and every reaction of Ashton is cute for him whether the man is mad, irritated, happy, pouting or anything else, everything he does looks cute for Tyler. Tyler's smile widened when Ashton's catches his stare, the man stared back at him with his eyes looking at Tyler questioning him why that made Tyler let out a short hoarse laugh.

He shook his head as he went near at his partner to kiss his cheek, Ashton who was still eating blinked at him before placing a piece of chicken over his lips urging him to eat, with a smile Tyler opened his mouth to accept the piece of chicken Ashton is making him eat.

He never thought he would ever be this happy, this contented, that just by being with someone he wants to be with, whatever the situation may be, he is both happy and contented.

"Ashton..."

Ashton tilted his head like he was asking him why he called his name.

"I—" hindi na natapos pa ni Tyler ang sasabihin ng biglang tumunog ang cellphone n'yang nasa loob ng bulsa ng suot n'yang pants.

"Answer it first, then tell me what you're about to say." Ani ni Ashton bago ito muling nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

ITS ABOUT BUSINESS, Tyler needs to go back at Philippines as soon as possible. Napabuga s'ya nang marahas at malalim ba buntong hininga, he accidentally overheard last night that Ashton needs to stay here at Russia for business too, ibig sabihin aalis s'ya at magkakahiwalay sila ni Ashton ng ilang linggo. Kung tutuusin ay mabilis lang ang panahong 'yon pero para kay Tyler ay magiging matagal silang 'di magkikita ni Ashton.

He took a deep breath again before blowing it out slowly. Pagpasok n'ya ng hotel suite ay tapos nang kumain si Ashton at nakaharap na ito sa laptop nito, he immediately knows that the man is working, kaya nagpatuloy na lang s'ya papasok sa kwartong inuukupa nilang dalawa, mabigat sa kaloobang inimpake n'ya ang mga gamit n'ya sa loob ng maliit n'yang traveling luggage at ng matapos ay agad n/yang kinontak ang sekretarya upang ipasundo s'ya sa private plane n'ya.

He doesn't want to leave alone, he wants to be with Ashton all the time but he knew that he can't, he's going back to reality now, he needs to handle his business, he needs to go back to Philippines without Ashton, he needs to work even though he is already earning millions if he wants to continue it that way. Saka it's not like, 'di na sila muli pang magkikita, saglit lang at uuwi din si Ashton sa Pilipinas at kung hindi man agad ay s'ya ang lilipad pabalik dito sa Russia.

"Yes, yes I'll be back at Phil by 10 am tomorrow, yes thank you, bye" he ended the call as he heard the door opened and Ashton who entered and immediately looked at his luggage over the bed frowned.

"Going back to Phil?" Ashton asked.

He nodded his head and looked at his luggage too "business."

" I... I can't go home yet," Ashton stared at his luggage before looking at him with empty eyes, "you, you're going to be the same as you are today when I got back to Phil right? You won't change? You still like me?"

No. I don't just like you... "Yes, of course nothing will change though we will be both busy other than that nothing else will change, bambino." Nilapitan n'ya ito at pinatakan ng halik sa noo.