CHAPTER 19

His bottom lips are trembling as he chases his breath and trying his best not to cry anymore. With his knees shaking he give all his strength to stand up from the cold floor of the restroom where he fell crying. Tinungkod nya ang kaliwang palad sa lababo habang ang kanan nyang kamay ay nanatiling nakatakip sa bibig nya habang mahina syang humihikbi.

Napatitig sya sa salaming nasa harapan nya, looking at his bloodshot eyes and the dried trail of tears down his cheeks, his red nose and red cheeks, those were the evidence of his painful wail. Nanginginig ang mga kamay na binuksan nya ang gripo at hinalimusan ang kaniyang mukha.

"Bambino, open the door I beg you please let me in, please it is not too late to be with you in pain, I know I've become your enemy when I chose to hurt you and not to listen to you when you expected me as your ally, someone you can cry on to, please. Please let me be your ally once again, hayaan mo ko bumawi, pati sa sarili ko ibabawi kita..." Tyler's baritone voice cracking on his last sentence made him let out a soft sobbed again.

Sobbing softly and with his weak knees he slowly walked towards the door, he lifts his shaking right hand and reached for the doorknob, he gulped before twisting it open and the moment he opened it Tyler's bloodshot eyes met his that made his tears roll down his cheeks again.

Walang inaksayang oras si Tyler at agad sya nitong nilapitan para hilain sa isang mahigpit na yakap, "shhh... I love you so much, I'm sorry for turning back at you when you need me, I'm sorry, Bambino.This would be the last I swear, I'm so sorry..."

Silently crying he nodded his head and hugged his man back.

"WHERE DO YOU WANT TO EAT?" Tyler asked in the middle of driving, umalis na sila sa party matapos nilang kumalma kanina, exchanging looks to the both side of the roads, Ashton pointed the Jollibee and Tyler drove towards it without any reaction or questions.

Pinanood nya ng tahimik si Tyler na iparada ang sasakyan nito sa parking lot ng fast food, ng maramdaman nito ang titig nya ay binalingan sya nito at nginitian nang matamis at puno ng pagmamahal na kinatibok ng mabilis ng puso nya, he looked down and played with his fingers.

Kung alam na nito ang tunay na nangyari ng araw na yon ibigabihin ay alam nitong naganap ang bagay na yon diba? Does the guy feel disgusted by him then if the man knows what happened that day really? Napakagat sya ng pang-ibabang labi nya ng marinig nyang bumuga nang marahas at malalim na hininga si Tyler.

Still looking down, inabot nito ang baba nya at pinatingin sya nito sa mga mata ng lalaki, Tyler even slightly pulls down his bottom lip using his thumb for him to stop biting it, nagulat sya ng bigla nitong patakan ng halik ang tungki ng ilong nya pati ang kaniyang labi.

"Im not disgusted, I will never be." The man smiled at him that made his eyes widened.

H-How? He asked himself while looking at Tyler with wide eyes. Tyler shook his head as his smile softened. "You're thinking out loud, Bambino" Tyler told him that made him understand. "Stop thinking about it please, stop stressing yourself out. I love you" then Tyler kissed his forehead that made him feel calm and safe.

"I love you too..."

"MY FIRST FOSTER PARENTS." Ashton opens up that stopped him from drinking his coke. Napatitig sya sa kapareha. "They never brought me here, they never bought me the kiddie meal, I heard from some audio Jollibee is meant to share with love ones, maybe thats the reason why they never brought me to Jollibee but brought their own kid here after a year he was born while I was outside the Jollibee watching them as they eat the chicken, I want to know what tastes likes."

His heart dropped hearing it but it immediately beats fast when he realized something. Thats why Ashton chose to eat here than the fancy restaurants and other fast-food chain beside this Jollibee, because what he heard when he was still little is what he still believes up to now and that is Jollibee is meant to be shared by love ones.

He picked up one piece of fries, at ini-umang iyon sa bibig ng lalaki, napatingin naman ito sa kaniya mula sa pagkatitig nito sa plato nito bago nito tinanggap ang french fries na sinusubo nya dito.

He gave Ashton his sweetest, assuring and most genuine smile before reaching out the man's hand to bring it over his lips. "I would love to eat Jollibee meal with you forever."

Ashton finally smiled, he stands up and from sitting in front of Tyler, he went to sit beside his man, he rests his head on Tylers shoulder blade and pick up a piece of chicken at ini-umang naman iyon sa bibig ni Tyler, his smile widens when the man ate it.

"Will you buy me a kiddie meal even though Im not a kid anymore?" Ashton asked as he felt his cheeks burned.

Tyler chuckled and pinched his cheeks that made him pout his lips. "Yes, because you are my Bambino."

Hearing that Ashton forgets all the pain and burden he was crying for since morning and ate happily with his man beside him.

ASHTON GULPED WHEN THEY ENTERED Tyler's penthouse, he looked at his man's back. Parang batang inabot nya ang lalaylayan ng suot nitong coat mula sa likuran na kagat kagat ang pang ibabang labi niya.

Tyler immediately took a glance at him as he opened his rooms door. "Yes bambino? You are sleepy na ba? Lets go—"

"-Prove me."

"Huh?" Takang tanong nito sakaniya sa pagputol niya dito ng dalawang katagang yon.

"You said you weren't disgusted, then prove it to me," with his cheeks flushing red in embarrassment he bravely stared at Tyler's dark eyes. "Make me forget by your touch."

Ang pagkagulat sa mukha ni Tyler ay agad napalitan ng pagnanasa. "Do... Do you have any idea how it works with two men bambino?"

Embarrassed he shook his head and bite his lip.

Tyler let out a hoarse chuckle that sent shiver down his spine, he gulped and waited for Tyler to speak, hinarap sya nito bago inilapit nito ang gwapo nitong mukha sa mukha nya.

"Dicks go to the bottom, do you want that?" Tyler asked seductively and him who was already seduced nodded his head tempted.

A smirk crept on Tyler's lips with his nod and he was shock when his man aggressively grabbed his nape and smash his lips over his.

He was caught off guard when Tyler crashed his lips to his. Hungrily, and with that Tyler really proved to him that he wasnt disgusted by him, he proved him that he loved every part of him despite being touched and humiliated by the woman they both disliked, now.

Tyler proved him what he asked him to prove him as their night goes wild, hot and tempting.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY