A Story that Started from A White Paper

V POV
Social distancing is driving me nuts. I couldn't do world tour, i couldn't meet my fans, i could't have real interaction with Army... this time is hard for everyone including me. Even though i have a little privilege that i still be able to go to work as BTS member, do promotion from The Tonight Show till The Late Late Show, do some online performance where Army, always, and always be there for us, working on ongoing album and so on... I'm not gonna call it as a blessing since other people suffer in this time, i prefer to say that whether we're not in the same boat (i am very acknowledged that i have a privilege), let's fight this together. Let's fight this virus together as a human being.

"Heyy... what's with that face?" That soft voice perfectly hits my ears. Just hearing that word from her mouth could calm me down a little bit.

'Hey did i wake you up?' I smile replied to her while gently stroking her hair. I rarely pray to God but this time i talked to myself in my heart while looking at her eyes 'God please, please. Don't take her away from me and even if you do that, please, please don't ever take this smile from her face'

"No..." she said "what's wrong? You have to stop thinking about something you can't control, Tae" damn it. She knows me so well. She can read me like a book, like a novel she always carried when she's in the airport.

I didn't replied to her, i just smiled, looking at her beautiful eyes, gave her a hug, stroking her little arms, while whispered,

'I want you to stay with me like this for a long, long, long time... is that something i can control?'

She smiled while looking through my eyes, without saying a single word and i swear when she's doing it, i don't care about any other thing in this world anymore. I gently kissing her little lips, making it the best morning kiss we've ever had in our life.

"You got me you got me" she said laughing after the kiss "hey, i'm serious. Don't think too much, it's not good for your health"

I smiled replied to her 'i always thinking about you, isn't it good for my health? Cause i'm happy when i'm thinking about......'

"Aishhhh" she gave a little slap to my mouth before i finished my words "you are so cheesy, don't be like that i'm allergic to it you know" she said while laughing

'No, you're not. In fact you're blushing right now while thinking *oh my God i love this guy so much*. You can't help it when i started to telling you how much you mean to me' i said proudly, gave her a little wink

She's laughing, her cheeks slowly turned into red, like an apple, like her favorite strawberry.

"Be happy Tae, i know it's hard in this situation. It's not easy for me either. But at least we got each other. Even though we barely met, even though we have to live under a rock like this for years, but at least you got me. You have me, anytime you need me, just call. I will be there, you know i will"

That words. That soft voice.

Kim Jisoo everybody, my one and only Kim Jisoo. She's part of the biggest girl group in the world, i know it since the beggining it would be not easy to start this relationship with her. It's so hard for someone like us to do this but i can't help it anymore. I can't let her go, i can't see her with other guy, i want her, i can't hold it anymore.

'How could God be so nice to me?' I giggled 'thank you for existing, J. I appreciate it. You know i'll be there too right?' She nooded without answering then i whisper to her 'saranghae. Saranghae, Kim Jisoo' she smiled again, kissed me with her little lips.. i swear to God i'm in love with this woman. I remember the first time i get to know her back then, the first time we talked, when we did reherseal for SBS Inkigayo super concert.

Throwback
As i'm waiting and sitting with Jinyoung from GOT7, the little girl that i've been waiting for finally coming from the doorway. There she is, main visual of her kpop girlgroup, Kim Jisoo of Blackpink. Honestly i don't care about the title, i don't care about how people called her. She's beautiful, indeed but there's something, something from her that i couldn't even explain. Something that makes my heart pounding like i'm a highschool boy who met his crush for the first time.

I remember the first time my manager asked me whether i want to be an MC or not... i was literally sweating! I didn't know how to respon. I really really want that job since it's a new thing for me but standing side by side with Kim Jisoo? I couldn't even erase memories at SBS Inkigayo when i can't stop starring at her even in front of the camera. I must be crazy back then. I remember how Jimin keep teasing me while seeing our clip, saying that everybody in Korea would know that i have crush on her. But i took this job anyway while saying to myself 'you'll be okay Taehyung, just breath normally in front of her'.

"Annyonghaseo, my name is Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you all." She said while bend her body down. I also bended my body down while saying

'Annyeong jisoo-si' i just said it. I'm too nervous back then. I met her before of course in several music program and i also saw her in TV or youtube, i even known her before her debut in Blackpink, one of my friend is friend of her. But we barely even talked, i never have a guts to talked to her.

She seems quite at first but later on, we get along so well. We discussed about the script, how we should act at the stage, our role, how we should react to several things. I have to admit that Jisoo and Jinyoung really good at doing this MC thing, i keep saying to them,

'Please take care of me over there' i said a little nervously

"Don't worry V-shi, we got this ok. It is very normal to get nervous. Honestly this is my first time experience to be an MC in big event like super concert so we are in the same lines. Don't worry! Fighting!"

After almost one hour seeing her talking to me, Jinyoung, and staff members, i know why people love her. She always bring positivity to the people around her, she's like the light that everybody looking for. She's laughing, making jokes, giggling, and keep talking to us like a parrot. A sweet parrot, not an annoying one. She knows how to put herself in certain situation. I feel it even this is the first time we talked to each other.

'Jisoo-shi' i called her briefly

"Yeah?" She answered

'Uhmm.. i don't know if it's necesarry but can i have your phone number? Maybe i would need it someday for you know.. work matters and stuff' damn it V what the hell are you doing. You sounds so nervous bro. And what the hell am i thinking btw? Asking her phone number?? Am i out of my mind

"Sure here" she gave me her phone number by writing it in a paper in front of her

'Whoa you can just tell me the number and i will write it on my phone' i said while laughing because of it

"Keep it. Call me only if you need me. That's why i gave you that paper" she said and i awkwardly smiled "HAHA no V-shi! Kidding ok! I didn't mean to write it down to be honest, i just did it hahaha i'm pretty old school rite?"

This woman. This woman is driving me crazy. Of course i will keep it. I don't know when will i have a courage to call her but i will keep it. I will keep it forever.