In The Park of The Early Morning

Jisoo POV
'Babe you want it to be spicy or not?' I asked my boyfriend in front of me while making his favorite Kimchi Fried Rice. Honestly i learn this recipe from Jennie haha thanks to her.

"I want you" he answered me

This guy... i hate him when he keep teasing me like this, not being serious. Like i wanna slap him in his whole face hhhh but at the same time i also want to hug hime, pinch his cheek, and wrap my hands around his neck. This guy gave me a weird feeling, something that i never feel before with anyone else.

'Tae.. i'm serious i'm about to add some flavor' i frowned said to him

"Haha seriously Kim Jisoo, i want you"

'Ughhhh' i said to him while gave him a little punch on his shoulder

"Ouchhhh Miss Turtle Rabbit, you've hurt me!" He laughed "anything you like babe, i will eat that fried rice whatever the taste is"

Here is my Taehyung everybody. Once he told me that his favorite thing to do in this world is to be able to see me smile and laugh everyday, that's why he likes to tease me, making silly jokes, and just being himself with his 4D personality.

"Babe" he suddenly called me when i'm about to crack an egg

'Yaaaa wazzup wazzup wazzup. Oh i feel bad for u egg, my dear Taehyung is calling me right now. Wait ok'

"Hahaha you silly" he laughed "do you remember the first time i asked for your number?"

What did he say... Kim Taehyung's hobby number two: asking random question

'What? Haha why u ask?" I said "uhm... maybe.. or maybe not"

He's making straight expression without even respons to me.

'Hahha of course i remember it. Why? Why?' I answered him

"Mmm nooo.. i'm just thinking about that day all of the sudden. I think that was the best decision i've ever made in my life. If i didn't have any courage to ask your number that day, if i'm being stupid by letting you go.. there would be no moment like that again for the two of us. And i would be alone, not be able to see the most beautiful girl in Republic of Korea cooking a meal for me in my kitchen"

'WhYyy wHyyy it has to be ended with Republic of Korea' i responded to him laughing because of his last words.

Sometimes i hope i could tell the world how grateful i am to have him by my side. To have him as my human diary, friend, and lover... but of course i couldn't. People will die if they know about this. It is better for people like us to keep our private life private.

He smiled looking at me, moving his body from the dinner table to the kitchen, he looked me in the eye, turn off the stove, and kissed me. That kiss. That kiss never changed. It still makes my heart beating just like the first time we kissed.

"I'll let you cook for now since i'm hungry. But next.. next" he said while crossing his eye.

'Aishhh go go!' I laughed as gave him a little punch

That kiss makes me remember that moment. That moment when he decided to take all the risk just to meet me at dawn...

Throwback
"You told me before that you don't have anything to hide. But i bet you owe us an explanation right now. It's okay Unnie, if you really in a relationship with someone, Jennie Unnie and us will try to talk to the boss about it" Lisa said as we're arrived at our car, waiting for our driver and manager to come inside to take us back to the dorm after we attend Melon Music Award event.

'What? Is this girl ok guys? What did i do?' I asked Rose and Jennie whose been starring at me since the beginning

"Kim Jisoo, look at me. Are you in a relationship with BTS V?" Jennie asked which making me shock. What the hell are they talking about.