Dating?

Meghan's POV

Jake finally pulled away. Neither one of us said anything for a moment. I cleared my throat,"So, what now?" "I like you, Meggie. I think we give us a shot." I nodded in agreement," We should wait to tell everyone until tomorrow, I did invite Charlie and told him he could invite anyone." Jake's smile faltered a little bit. I knew why. "I told you, nothing will be going on between me or any of the boys." I don't know why, but I felt like I was lying to him. No, I barely know any of the guys. I've known Jake for over 6 years. I went back to My room and I see Sam, chilling on her bed. I wanted to jump on her and tell her the news but I told Jake that I would wait until tomorrow. I sat on my bed and I decided to text Charlie since I almost forgot.

M: Hey Char, I almost forgot to give you my address, it's (random address, don't really wanna put an actual address)
C: Oh Yeah, Thanks! 😁🧡

I smiled at the emojis. I hear Sam ask," Who you texting?" I looked up at my phone. "Charlie, I gave him my number earlier." She smiled," Oh, yeah, you so don't have a crush on him." I said, defensively," I don't, we barely know each other. Plus you know I like Jake." "Speaking of which, I heard what happened earlier. Jake told me. I'm sorry Hun." I couldn't keep it in anymore," About that, so I played him a song, I really like you by Carly Rae Jepsen, and we might've kissed." She jumped on me. "Oh my gosh, Meg, that's amazing, what happened after?" I giggled," We decided that we are gonna be dating I guess. Just a don't tell the others yet, we were waiting until tomorrow. Also I did invite Charlie and told him he could invite whoever he wants." I almost forgot to vlog today. I grab my camera. "Hey guys, it's been a while. So I have some major news, but y'all find out tomorrow. Anyway just thought I'd give you an update about L.A. We are almost finished unpacking, and our new song with definitely be up in a few days. Anyway that's all." I turned off the camera. I looked at the time. "Sam, we gotta get to the studio." We decided to do one of Jeremy Shada's new song. We all decided to do Stranger. We get downstairs and see everyone getting their instruments ready. V was behind the camera. I went to the camera and V yelled," Okay everyone ready?" We all nodded. V started counting her fingers down. At 1 she hit record and we started. Jake was using his acoustic guitar since this was a sad song. Then I started to sing.
(Pretend it's Meghan singing instead of Jeremy)

Little did I know
You were gone before you even left
Little did I know
Our kiss goodbye was the last I'll ever get
Little did I know
You'd already tasted someone else's lips
Little did I know
You'd move on so quick

I started thinking about my ex Dean.

I'm searching through our memories
Searching for ways to you and me
But no matter what I do
There's a stranger holding you
Ooooooh
A strangers holding you
Little did I know
Theses memories would haunt these streets
Little did I know
I'd have so much to say, but no words to speak
Little did I know
I'd see you with her, at the place we use to meet
Little did I know
You have a smile that I'd never seen
And I'm searching through our memories
Searching for ways to you and me
But no matter what I do
There's a stranger holding you
Oooooooh
A strangers holding you
Little did I know
You only told me what I wanted to hear
Little did I know
You lied every time you said I love you dear
Now I've searched through our memories
There's no way to you and me
No matter what I do
A strangers gonna be holding you
Now I'm seeing all the signs I've missed
The person I loved didn't really exist
After all that we've been through
I guess your just a stranger too
Ooooooooh
Your just a stranger too
Ooooooooh
The stranger was always...
you

I finished the song. V clapped," That was good, let's do it again and see which we like better." We started again

Charlie's POV