Wanting to Start Over

Meghan's POV

I had no idea what to do. Charlie was being weird ever since he found out that my ex, Dean, is working with Kenny. I've been trying to avoid Dean but it's been hard. I thought that my life couldn't get any weirder. I'm just glad I got my mom back. I was done filming for the day and I was getting ready to leave when I heard my name being called by Dean. I stopped and he caught up to me," Hey Meg, sorry Meghan." I told him not to call me that. "Look I know you're trying to avoid me." I said," I'm not avoiding you." "Yes you are, I know you Meghan." I rolled my eyes," No you don't." "I do, I know that you don't express your feelings with words, you do it with music. Like that song, Stranger. The guy Jeremy plays Reggie right?" I must've looked a little shocked. "I've been keeping up on your vlog channel." "What do you want Dean?" I started getting ready to leave. "You told me that we could catch up." I sighed. "Just give me a chance, please." I knew he wasn't gonna leave me alone until I say yes. "Fine, Coffee only. Let's go." He smiled. I went in the car and he popped in the passenger seat.

Charlie's POV

I saw Megs go in her car with douche Dean. I wasn't trying to be weird but he did tell me that he was gonna try and get her back. If he succeeds then she'll be all over him and I'll never get my chance. Owen saw me and asked," What's with the angry face?" I crossed my arms," Dean and Megs just got in her car and left." "Awe is someone jealous?" I rolled my eyes," He told me before I knew he was her ex that he was gonna try to get her back. I can't complete with him." "Charlie, she likes you. If you stop acting weird and go ask her out before he does then you'll see that she likes you." "You know what, you're right. I need to go tell her how I feel. I just wish I knew where they went." "Yeah, well we should get going."

Meghan's POV

We went to this coffee shop I found my first day in Vancouver. We ordered our coffee and we sat down. We were silent for a while. Finally Dean spoke," Okay, I know that I broke your heart and I feel really bad. I wasn't in a good place at the time. I'm finally doing good now. All I want is us to start over." I looked into his eyes. I saw something I didn't see before. He was being truthful. I sighed," Fine. We can start over." He smiled. We started talking for the rest of the day and got to know each other all over again. It was almost 9pm when we finally went our separate ways. When I got home there was a mad Sam sitting on the couch. I asked her," Are you okay Sam?" "No Meg, I'm not. Please tell me you weren't with Dean this whole time?" I stayed quiet. She got off the couch, "Meg, I don't trust him. He already broke your heart." "Sam, I'm being careful I promise. All he wanted was to start over. That's it. Don't you trust me?" "Of course I do, I-" I interrupted her," Then trust me that nothing will happen ever again. You know I'm in love with Charlie. I just want to see if he's the person I knew before him and I started dating." "But what if-" "Wow, you say that you trust me but then you won't trust me on this." I went into my room and I went to sleep mad.

Charlie's POV

I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was Megs. Her smile, her big green eyes, her brown hair. The way she lights up every room she's in. I have to tell her how I feel. I just don't know how. I thought that Jake would be my problem but of course, life had to find her ex back to her. I'm sure Dean will be all over her. I grabbed my phone to look at the time. It was 1 in the morning. I looked at my Lock Screen. It was a photo of Megs and I. This was after the cake fight at her birthday party. We both were covered in cake. She was smiling so wide. I need to find a way to tell her how I feel.

A/n Thank you all for loving my story. I never thought this would go so far.