From L.A. To Vancouver

Meghan's POV

It's been a few weeks since Jake and I started dating. Charlie's been acting kinda weird and I don't know why. We were packing for a few months. V called on of her friends that lives in L.A. to watch the house while we're gone. Kenny gave us the scripts. We all will be using character names. Mine is Elena Van Halen, Sam's is Faith McGreen, Jake's is Mark Screener, Zack's is Connor Allier, and Six's is James McGreen. Since Sam and Six look alike, they made them siblings in the show too. Sam went out of the room as I was almost done. I felt arms being wrapped around my waist. "Jake, I still need to finish packing." "But I wanna hang for a bit." I rolled my eyes. "We hang out every day." I heard my phone go off. I was hoping it was Charlie. I got sad when it wasn't from Charlie. It was a YouTube notification. I know I've known Charlie for almost a couple months, but he's become a really close friend. I just hope I didn't mess it up. I almost forgot that Jake was still in here. He let go of me and I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I just need a little more time to finish packing. We won't be back for almost a year. Then we can hang for a while." He smiled," Okay." He kissed me and then left the room. I looked back at my phone and I decided, fuck it, I'll text him.

M:Hey, you ok? You've been acting weird.
C:I'm fine, just been getting everything ready for Vancouver.
M:ok just wanted to make sure, because your my friend and I care 😁 I can't wait to work with you though.
C:Yeah, me too.

I put my phone down and I went to go finish packing.

Charlie's POV

I set my phone down. I wasn't trying to act weird but after she told everyone about her and JaKe, I just been having a weird feeling. I know I want her to be happy. Ugh what happened to me. I've barely known her but I have never felt this way about anyone. She's funny, sweet, beautiful. I need to stop thinking about her. I need to start packing. After I finished packing I looked at the time and it was almost 11 pm. Had to be up early so that I could catch the plane. I went to sleep in an instant.

Meghan's POV

My alarm went off at 3 in the morning. Our flight was at 530 and we wanted to get to the airport early. I got up and went to take a shower. I take my clothes off and get in the shower. I take a quick one since we have to get everything ready. I got and got dressed (outfit on top) we started stuffing everything in the van. Everyone else seemed tired but me. I had so much energy. We finally finished by 415. We all got in the van and left the house. We all got to the airport around 5. Sam and I went to the Starbucks in the airport while everyone else sat down. Sam asked," How are you not tired?" I giggled," Because unlike y'all I went to bed extremely early." We finally got our order and we almost ran into someone. "I'm sorry we-" I finally looked up to see Charlie. "Oh, hey Char." "Hey Megs." After I told him and everyone else about Jake, he started putting an S at the end of my nickname. I actually really liked it. "I'm guessing you're getting Starbucks as well." He smiled," Yeah, couldn't sleep that much last night." I felt bad. "I'm sorry Char, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm good. I think I was excited to get to Vancouver and work with yo- all of you." I felt butterflies from the way he looked at me right then and there. No Meghan, you have a boyfriend now, you can't be thinking that way about Charlie. "You both should probably get back to your band." Before I could say anything Sam spoke," Here Meg, I got it. I know how much you wanted to catch up with Charlie." I glared at her. She's the only one that I told that I was worried about Charlie since he found out about me and Jake. Before I could protest, Sam grabbed the drinks from my hands and she left. "Sorry about Sam, she's my best friend and I love her but sometimes I wonder." "Yeah, I get it. I'm the same with Owen." I giggled. "I have to ask, did something happen? You kinda been acting weird." He didn't say anything, we got to the counter and the barista asked," What can I get ya sweetheart?" She was about two years older than Charlie. She started flirting with him. I rolled my eyes. "I'm just gonna go back to the band," I say to Charlie, with a little bit of an attitude. I walked away, but I almost felt like I was jealous. I shook it off and went back to the band. The intercom told us that our flight was boarding. We grab what we brought with us. V and Zack were gonna drive the van all the way down to our two separate apartments that are in the same building. It was V and Zack, of course, With Six, and the other one is Me, Sam, and Jake. We were at the entrance when I saw Charlie. I waved for him to come over and he does. I asked him," Did you want to sit with me? Jake and Six are sitting next to each other and I figured you needed the company." He smiled,"Yeah, sounds good." We get to our seats.

Charlie's POV

Meghan sat in the middle while Sam sat by the window and I sat at the end. Meghan asked me, "do you wanna watch a movie with me?" I smiled. She likes movies. Shit this is hard not to fall for her. I asked,"What movie?" "I was thinking, Maze Runner." "Okay, let's watch it." We started watching it. Sam had fallen asleep. In the middle of the movie I felt Meghan put her head on my shoulder. I looked at her to see that she's fallen asleep. I wish I could call her mine. I looked at her lips and I bit mine. I finish the movie and I fall asleep too. I woke up by Meghan shaking me. She smiled," Looks like you had finally slept." I said, still tired, "Yeah. Been a long morning." She giggled. I love her giggle. I seriously need to stop, she has a boyfriend. I got up and stretched. We got off the plane and we went into separate cars.

Meghan's POV

I can't wait to get to set in a few days. It'll be nice to meet Madison, Jadah, Jeremy, Carlos, and everyone else. We get in the Uber and get to the apartments. We walked in and got settled. This is gonna be a fun season of Julie and the Phantoms.