15

"How much further, Buttercup? My feet hurt" Regina whined with a pout, following the blonde through the woods.

"Not too far, no one will find us out here" Emma said with a smile, pulling the brunettes arm to make her walk faster.

"If I had known it was in the woods, I would have wore flats... Or just not came" Regina sighed, annoyed her boots were getting muddy.

"It will be worth it, just keep walking" Emma laughed, rolling her eyes at the dramatic 16 year old.

"It better be, Swan" Regina warned with a chuckle, turning her nose up at the mud.

Soon enough, they arrived to a piece of land with an abandoned house in the middle. The wood was wearing away and covered in chipped pain, cracked all over. The windows were dirty and some cracked, one even broken. The door was only half a door as it had been smashed across the bottom half. There was a huge whole in the roof, looking straight into the attic. The house looked as if it was falling apart but still standing tall.

"Here it is" Emma said with a smile, gesturing to the broken house.

"Here is what? It's an abandoned house in the middle of no where" Regina questioned with a confused look, not impressed at what she was seeing.

"Exactly, we can be us without any risk. Once we leave school, I'm going to start building it for us to live in. For now, we can come here for dates and other things" Emma replied, giving a smirk at the end to tease the brunette.

"Oh yeah? We best head inside then" Regina smirked, sliding her arm around the blondes neck. She leaned close to her ear and took Emma's ear lobe into her mouth, nibbling it a little before letting go. "My feet hurt... carry me, buttercup" Regina asked in a seductive voice, tangling her hands in the blonde locks.

"Yes, ma'am" Emma replied with a smirk, turning her head to look at the brunette.

Regina giggled and kissed her girlfriends cheek, wrapping her other arm around the blondes neck. Emma lifted the girl up, bridal style, from the ground and held her close. Regina bit her lip and gave her signiture winked. Emma just laughed and carried the woman towards the house, causing Regina to giggle more.

"This is a sweet idea, thank you, Buttercup"

"I'm glad you like it, baby"

"I love you" Regina whispered into her ear, placing a soft kiss just beside it.

"Mmm, I love you too" Emma replied with a smirk, feeling very turned in by the girl.

"So, is this place hygienic enough for my naked ass to be on the floor or furniture" Regina asked with a slight smirk, looking around the outside of the abandoned house.

"I came and cleaned it up in here, it's not dirty or unhygienic except maybe a little dust" Emma replied with a chuckle, walking into the house with the brunette in her arms.

"Good, it's about time we do it somewhere other than a my car" Regina said with a giggle, leaning close to kiss the blonde.

As they kissed slowly and passionately, Emma walked towards the stairs. She pulled away to walk up them, allowing Regina to admire the beauty that use to be in the house. It was a huge, 4 bedroom, house that was built in the 60s and forgotten about in the early 90s. Emma nudged the door to the master bedroom open and stepped in, revealing a huge room with a king size bed in it.

"You think it's big enough" Emma asked with a smirk, gesturing to the large bed in front of them.

"Oh, baby" Regina smirked as she kicked her legs out the blondes arms. She walked over to the bed and led across it, her back arched as she slipped out her cardigan. Emma watched in amazement, almost drooling from the side of her mouth. Regina chuckled as she rested against it, rolling onto her side to see the woman. "Come here"

"Fucking yes, ma'am" Emma quickly said, lifting her top over her head as she walked over.
___________________________________________

Regina walked into the house she remembered all too well, seeing it looked the same, just cleaner and less broken. Emma smiled as she watched the brunettes amazement, not expecting for her to ever see it. Regina looked round at Emma with a confused smile across her face.

"Why fix it" Regina asked with a curious tone to her voice, walking a little closer to her.

"I don't know, I would come here when I wasn't doing too good to get a sense of being with you I guess. After awhile I decided to start building it and now I'm almost done" Emma awkwardly replied, looking around at her accomplishment.

"You did a good job" Regina said with an impressed smile, sliding her arm around the blondes waist.

Emma smirked as she held the woman back, kissing her without hesitation. Regina smiled into the kiss for the first time in a long time, tangling her hands into the blonde locks. The passion in the kiss overwhelmed the pair, each begging the other for more. They pulled away for air, just locking eyes with each other. That's when Regina began thinking, looking away as she did.

"What is it" Emma asked, knowing the face meant something was wrong.

"This feels wrong, I'm married to your dad" Regina replied with a sigh, resting her head against the blondes shoulder.

"I know... When we fought, it didn't feel wrong but it feels like we are doing something wrong now" Emma added, keeping her arms wrapped around the woman's waist.

"It was fine when we were angry but now there's feelings and all that shit, it's not good" Regina quickly said, moving off the blonde and turning away from her. She thought about it even more, starting to figure out why they felt this way. As she looked round at the blonde, it hit her. "We're scared"

"What" Emma asked in confusion, unsure what the brunette was talking about.

"That's why it doesn't feel right, like we're doing something wrong. It's because we're scared, well at least I am. My heart broke the last time and it won't allow me to go into something that is destine to end the same" Regina explained with a shocked look at herself, knowing that's her answer.

"You're heart broken and scared? How do you think I feel? If anything, I'm the only one that can feel that way" Emma questioned in a huff, knowing the brunette is secretly right.

"Stop with the pity party, Swan! I'm heart broken too and my heart knows that if I even think about falling for you again, it will end the exact same way. You are still in the closet, Emma Swan, and I payed the price for that, I won't do it again" Regina growled her response, snapping round to glare at the blonde.

"Right, so I'm the bad guy, I'm the reason for all this" Emma asked in anger, feeling hurt she was being blamed.

"I didn't say that, I said I'm just as broken as you. The reason I've been avoiding you and feeling weird with you is because I know I love you more than anything! I love you, Emma, you were suppose to be my girl, my wife. So you can go around telling Jess and the other maids that you don't love me, you still hate me and you wish you never met me! I don't care anymore, just stop seducing me and tricking me into thinking I won't get hurt again" Regina angrily shouted at the blonde, unaware of what was actually coming out her mouth.

"You heard what I said to Jess"

"Yes, little miss 'if I had one wish, I'd wish to have never met her', of course I heard it"

"And you... You love me?" Emma asked in a breathless tone, still in shock at what she just heard.

"Of course I do... But I don't want to, I'll end up hurt the exact same way" Regina replied, her glassy eyes wanting to look away but unable to.

"You honestly believe that?"

"How can I not? The fact you are still hidden from everyone in the world and the shit I've heard you say about me, how can I not believe that"