The show

Third Person;

It's been quite a while, since Sayaka Mainzo graduated from Hope's Peak Academy.
Since then, she's been in contact only with Makoto Naegi, her best friend and crush, and Ibuki Mioda. She haven't contacted anyone else from her class, she simply was either too busy to do so or too shy to ask Makoto or Ibuki for their number.

To forget all the bad memories from her times at Hope's Peak, she moved out of Japan to London. It was pretty easy to get used to living in Great Britain.
Her band however, wasn't very happy with it, so Sayaka decided to leave.
When she told Ibuki about this, Mioda didn't waste any time and asked to start a band with her. Even if Ibuki was younger than Sayaka, and still attending Hope's Peak, Ibuki got along with people like Sayaka and Kaede Akamatsu very well.

However, Sayaka agreed to start band with Ibuki.
Sayaka stayed in London, working in PlayMusic Studios, to learn more about technology in studios.

She kept living like that for about two years, waiting for Ibuki and Kaede who agreed to join the band as well, to graduate.

After Ibuki and Kaede graduated, they immediately contacted Sayaka and moved to London to Sayaka's apartment.
Soon, they found bassist and guitarist.
Their bassist was named Kyara Hamachi. She was the Ultimate Bassist (wow what a coincidence).
Their guitarist was named Shota Kineki. He was the Ultimate Guitarist, again another lucky coincidence.

With a complete band, they began playing in bars and soon, they released their first album.
Luckily, Ibuki even got them manager, her very good friend Nekomaru Nidai, the Ultimate Manager.

Their band got famous in London, soon in East part of Britain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple of years passed by and this tiny band, they decided to call themselves Bluehairs, since members of the band had at least blue melir.

After these two years, thanks to their "hearttouching" and songs everyone could relate to, Bluehairs were soon worldwide famous.

Their manager, Nekomaru, got them a tour all over Japan.

In town which was very familiar to all of them. Mainly because in this town stood Hope's Peak Academy.

Now, let me stop narrating past and get to present :

Sayaka sighed as their private Uber stopped in front of the hotel.

"Here we are. You'll be staying over. The concert is tomorrow and it's completely sold out" Nekomaru announced.
They all smiled and the uber pulled out in parking lot in front of fancy looking hotel.

Everyone got out and walked to reception.

"Apartments 431, 432, 433, 434 and 435" Nekomaru said as he slammed filled out papers onto the desk.

"Of course" pink-white haired female behind the counter said with gentle smile. She typed into computer something and took the papers.
She checked them, compared them to computer screen.

"Another one is calling, I'll cover you" neon-blue haired male arrived, handing girl a phone. Pink-white hair female took the phone and walked away.