Quick Proposal After Argument

Warning: this oneshot contains jealous Makoto and sad Sayaka and their argument.

Third Person;

Sayaka Mainzo and Makoto Naegi have been dating since they attended Hope's Peak Academy.
They knew each other from before, they attended same high school before Academy and they both remembered it.

Especially because Makoto helped an innocent crow return to the nature.

After this incident they began talking to each other. They soon became friends. Best friends to be exact.

They both thought that there were no romantic feelings between them, however, soon enough Makoto fell in love with Sayaka.
He told his friend Kyoko Kirigiri who told him to confess as soon as possible, because their classmate, Leon Kuwata, liked Sayaka too.

How did Kyoko know about this information was unknown, since Leon swore that he didn't tell anyone.

Anyway, Makoto did confess and they began dating.

They were dating for almost 5 years. And to say that there were no arguments, would be a lie.

Of course they loved each other, they even lived together in one apartment, but there were ups and downs.

Sayaka tends to get a little jealous while Makoto is a little scared that she might leave him.

Reason why he's scared is because Sayaka, as the ultimate pop star who is now going solo career, gets to meet a lot of bands that help her with her music and to be perfectly honest, they are usually all-boy bands and they are hot.

There were more than enough of arguments about that. Usually Makoto tried to convince Sayaka to stop accepting all-boy bands to help her with her music. He says he'd be a lot more happy if she accepted all-girls band.

Anyway, today was no different. Let me now tell you about their argument. This one, will be special.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The alarm went off. Makoto reached out and snoozed it.
He turned around and opened his eyes, slowly. He thought he'd see his beautiful girlfriend, but she wasn't there.

She already was in bathroom next door.

"Morning sleepy head" Sayaka said as she left the bathroom with her makeup on and hair in ponytails.

"Morning" Makoto replied. He was still very tired, but he forced himself to get up.

Sayaka went to closet and changed into white jeans and Makoto's turtleneck. She put on some jewelry and walked out.

Makoto walked over to her and hugged her.

"Kinda cuddly today, aren't we?" Sayaka asked and hugged her boyfriend back.

Makoto nodded in response and they broke the hug after a while. He watched Sayaka walk out of the room to the kitchen. He followed her, barefoot, just to make sure she won't skip breakfast as she usually does.

Of course, she was about to.

"What about breakfast, hun?" he asked and leaned onto the counter.