Love letter II.

POV:
Sayaka Mainzo

"So where do you think he will be?" Makoto asked as we briskly walked through the school hallways.

"He said he needs to pick up some books from the library" I said and we began running.

Luckily, Nagito was there. He was sitting behind one of the long table reading a thick book.

"Nagitoooo" I whispered and we stopped in front of him.

"Can you go outside for a small talk?" Makoto asked.

"Sure..?" Nagito replied and closed the book, putting his finger between the two pages he ended at. He picked it up and went outside with us.

"Hajime?" I looked around me. There was no sight of him.

"He ran away, didn't he?" Makoto whispered into my ear.

"He did. This isn't the 'fight or flight' situation!" I began running down the hallway. I looked back at the boys and yelled: "You go that way! If you find him, just call me"

"You too Sayaka!" Makoto said and he began running down the hallway too.

Nagito stood there, not moving an inch. He didn't know what to do.

"Nagito stay here, if he returns just call us!" Nagito nodded and sat down on a bench next to the entrance to the library.

I ran down the stairs and began running around the ground floor. I had no idea where he could be, so I checked every place connected to him - his class, locker, backyard and I knocked on his dorm door too. I don't know if he was inside of his dorm or not, he didn't open anyway.

"Where are you, where are you?" I kept mumbling and running around the whole campus.

I started to worry about him.

POV:
☘︎ Makoto Naegi

I ran around the whole 2nd floor.
I couldn't find him, until I entered the last classroom.

"Huh,..? Hajime?" I said out loud as I entered the room.

"Makoto!?" Hajime asked, shocked. He looked right at me.

"Yeah.. Why did you ran off? I left you alone for a while"

"Yeah.. I-I got nervous"

"I understand.. I was so nervous when I asked Sayaka out too" I said and watched Hajime's eyebrows rise.

"You were? You seemed so confident about it" Hajime asked.

"I was confident about it, until I was standing in front of her. But once I asked her... I felt so relieved and happy and after the date and confession, I was never happier than I ever was" I smiled at a memory of the date.

"Really..?"

"Of course... If you really like Nagito, a tiny voice inside of you is screaming at you to go there and give him the letter. But this voice is pushed back by the fear you're experiencing," I said and sat down in front of him, "Just push that fear away and you'll do anything you want to do"

(I'm sorry if it sounded weird or something, I just finished watching some part of DR3 and Kaito inspired me)

"Thanks.." Hajime smiled and we got up.

"Ready to face that fear?"

"Like I never been before"

I walked him out of the room and we slowly walked down the stairs to the first floor.

"Oh.. I gotta let Sayaka know" I said and pulled out my phone.

I called Sayaka and waited a bit.

"Hey hun," I said as soon as she picked up, "I got him. Can you let you-know-who know?"

I nodded and hung up. I slid my phone back into my pocket and we finally entered the ground floor. (I'm sorry if I got the floors wrong)

I saw Sayaka run towards us and the library. We waited for her.

"So, how's it going? Are you ready, Hajime?" Sayaka asked.

"I guess I am?" Hajime replied and Sayaka pushed the door to open them.

"Go and win his heart, Romeo" Sayaka said with a smirk.

Hajime entered the library and sat down next to Nagito.
They talked for a while and Hajime gave Nagito the letter. Then, Hajime sprinted out with red tint all over his face.

"I did it.. I did it" he said as soon as he closed the door.

"You sure did" I said and smiled at him.

"I'm so proud of you!" Sayaka smiled too.

"What about the answer tho?"

Hajime froze in fear and looked back at Nagito.
The albino was writing something on what seemed like pages of the book. He then got up and left the library.

As he passed Hajime, he dropped the book, the paper sticking out of it. He gave Hajime a wink and ran away.

"Hey Hajime.. I think you should, you know, pick it up and check the paper" I suggested and Hajime bent over. He picked up the book and took the paper.

He began reading, his eyes moving as he read the text on the other side of the white paper. A giant grin appeared on his face along with strong red blush.

"He said yes" Hajime said and a moment of silence occurred.

"Oh my God... I'm so happy for you!" Me and Sayaka said at the same time and we hugged him.

"Thank you guys so much for pushing me to do this" Hajime said.

Prom night

Third Person:

Everyone who got their prom dates already arrived to the gym where the prom was hosted.

The room was almost filled with people who were either dancing, talking with someone or drinking.

Makoto and Hajime were sitting in a car that was driving down the road to pick Sayaka and Nagito up. They called Uber to pick them up plus it was the only option because neither of the two had drivers license.

"I'm so nervous..." Hajime broke the silence between us.

"Me too, but it's going to be good. Don't worry" Makoto patted Hajime's back.

"We're here..!" the driver said. They were in front of Sayaka's house. Makoto jumped out of the car and went to the front door.
He knocked two times.

"Hi Makoto!" Sayaka said and walked out. Makoto and her kissed and they went to the car.

They picked Nagito up a couple of houses later and finally went to Hope's Peak gym.

In the end, they all had fun and enjoyed themselves. Throughout the whole dance, they stayed together in a tiny corner.

After the prom, Hajime took Nagito for a walk from which they returned, but now in stronger relationship than just 'friendship'.

(Words counter: 1080)

A/N
I'm so sorry if the ending is really bad written, but I really wanted to put an end to this oneshot. I hope you enjoyed it tho!