The Girlfriend Of The Year

This oneshot was requested by KawaiiGoLucky

Sayaka and Makoto haven't seen each other in person for a while now, because Sayaka was on tour around Europe. They have been calling and texting each other whenever they could and when Sayaka's concert was streamed live, Makoto watched it from New Jersey.

And one particular day, on one particular call, Sayaka noticed that something was wrong.

"Hi Makoto" she greeted her boyfriend as soon as she picked up. It was a little before her concert in Moscow, she was just putting on her makeup.

"Hey Sayaka" hazy leftovers of Makoto's voice answered.

"What's wrong? You don't sound too good" she put down her lipstick and focused on the call.

"Nothing," Makoto coughed roughly, "I'm alright"

Sayaka got up from her chair and began walking around the room, "Are you sick?"

"Nooo...." a sneeze could be heard from the other side.

"You sound sick to me"

"I'm not"

"Makoto... Come on, tell me"

Silence.

"Makoto?" Sayaka checked her phone screen, to see that the call was still on.

"I wish you luck," another series of rough coughs, "On your concert" and the call ended.

Sayaka sighed and finished her makeup. Gladly, the concert in Moscow was the last one, so with enthusiasm, she walked to the stage.

Her fans were going nuts over her, she was really happy.

But the call with Makoto was still bothering her.

Why wouldn't he tell her?
It's not embarrassing to be sick...

When she was sick and she had a concert ahead of her, she had to move or even cancel it.

~~~

The concert lasted for about three hours, Sayaka was utterly exhausted from it. As soon as she stepped off of the stage, her manager crossed her way to the changing rooms.

"Sayaka, you were amazing" he said.

"Mhm, thanks" she nodded and continued to walk to the changing rooms.

"I was thinking, maybe you could go to Asia too, we haven-"

"No" she stopped and swept her right hand in front of her chest from left to right.

"Why? You'd be very su-"

"My boyfriend is in New Jersey, sick, okay?" she said, anger and tiredness mixing together, "I want.. No, I need to go back and take care of him"

"I see, I see..." he rubbed his chin, "The power of love overpowers the power of money... You must be amazing girlfriend.."

"Haha, thanks" Sayaka smiled slightly.

"Go girl, go take care of your lover" he rose his voice, acting like a producer who loves William Shakespeare's books.

"Thank you so much" she ran to the changing rooms and grabbed her stuff, not leaving anything behind. Her driver took her back to her hotel and she packed everything she had.

Later that day, she was sitting in her private plane, waiting for it to start moving. A few minutes later, it did take off.

Hours later

Sayaka's private plane had landed in New Jersey and as soon as she was out of the plane, she ran to the Uber she ordered. After telling the driver the directions, she arrived to her fancy house in no time.

Her and Makoto had decided to take it slowly, which meant that they haven't moved in together yet.

Sayaka just threw her stuff into her room and began running to Makoto's house. Gladly, the two didn't live far away from each other, just five minutes of walking and they are at the other one's house.

Giving the door three loud knocks, it was opened with ease by Makoto who was wrapped up in a blanket, which he got from Sayaka on Christmas last year, and holding a big cup of some hot beverage.

"Oh my,.... Sayaka?" he rose his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Hey" she smiled, "Can I go in?"

"Sure" Makoto let her go inside, entering his tissue kingdom. The trash can was overflowing with crumpled tissues, the coffee table too.
All over the place were pills and glasses either of water or tea bags.

"So, what have you caught?"

"Probably normal cold, I don't know"

Sayaka nodded slightly and pressed her palm against Makoto's burning forehead, "You've got fever" she stated, "Lay down"

Makoto did lay down on the couch and Sayaka put a warmer blanket over his body, tucking it under him.

"Aren't you afraid you'll get sick too?" Makoto coughed out the question.

"No, not at all" she began picking up all the porcelain mugs with tea bags and put them into the sink. Same with the glasses of water. She poured the water on the plants Makoto had in his apartment and began washing the cups.

"Thanks for coming over.." Makoto mumbled and looked at Sayaka by the sink.

"Anytime" she smiled.

About ten minutes later, the cups were washed and drying next to the sink. She began cleaning up the tissues and collected a full trash bag of them plus those from the trash can, "I'll go throw these out, alright?" she  looked over at Makoto who meanwhile fell asleep.

Sayaka put the trash bag into the hall and went to give Makoto a forehead kiss before leaving the apartment to throw the rubbish out.

When she returned, Makoto was still sleeping on the couch and the water for tea was boiling.

She waited with making the tea for her boyfriend, she didn't want it to get cold. He woke up in two hours, then she made the tea.

In the end, Sayaka ended up staying over for three days, until Makoto wasn't healthy again.
She took a good care of him and she never got bored.

While Makoto was sleeping, she was writing songs for her next album, which was entertaining enough.

"Thank you for taking care of me" Makoto said when Sayaka had to go home.

"You're welcome" she smiled and gave him a goodbye kiss.

"You should get a girlfriend of the year award" the brunet joked and they began smiling harder than ever.

"You're so sweet," Sayaka leaned in and gave him another kiss, which just got deeper and deeper...

~.。・°・。. ~ ~.。・°・。.~

I had finally updated the book again, yay.

Again, there will probably be a time without updates, I kinda hope that wouldn't have to happen.

Anyway, as it says on top, this oneshot was requested by @kawaiigolucky

I hope you enjoyed the oneshot and I hope it went at least how you wanted it :)