relax your ✨m i n d✨

I stand in front of the door, ready to open it as soon as hes here. I'm so pumped I can barely stand still. "Y/n you look like a hyper little kid. Chill." My mom says as she fixes my hair. "Mother there is no time for chill!" The door bell rings.

My mom opens it "Oh!" She looks up and smiles "You must be my kids date!" She grabs my arm and pushes me out next to him "Text me when your on your way back! Or even better! Stay at this young man's house! Byeee!" She closes the door. I look at Aone "Hey!" I smile. He smiles back "Hey." So cuteee! I take his hand "So where are we going?" He starts leading me "You'll see." He sounds excited. Oh boy.

We start getting closer to a really cute cafe's before Aone suddenly stops "You arent allergic to cats, right?" He asks. Awwww omg is it a cat cafe!? "Nope!" I shake my head no. He smiles "Ok good!" We walk in and the maids are all dressed up in the CUTEST maid outfits along with cat ears and tails. "Hi! Table for two?" The girl asks. Shes got pink pigtails. She looks like an actual anime character and I'm living for it!

"Yes please!" I answer. She takes us in the back dining room. In the next room over you can see all the cats lounging from a big window. Omg theres an adorable calico cat in the corner! That ones getting pets first! "What would you like?" The girl asks. I take a quick look at the menu "Um, chocolate cake and a Pepsi please." I had back the menu. Aone gets a tea and some random small pastries. "So you like cats?" I ask . He nods "I forgot to ask if you were allergic first. But I thought you would like them too. This is kinda my favorite place." He blushes.

"Its really cute. We should come back sometime." I tap the glass to get some of the cats attention. Some stare at me and one rubbed against the glass. I smile " The cats are so cute!" "So why did you um... ask me out?" Aone asks. Eek "Because I maybekindalikeyou!" I blush. He stares at me while he takes in what I just said. He immediately turns red. Like his whole face, even his ears. "Oh um. I like you too." He smiles "I'm glad you told me." The waiter brings our food and we rush to finish so we can go play with the cats.