😳😳😳

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I wake up on top of Aones chest. It feels natural to be this close to him. I lay my head back down on his chest and wait for him to wake up. Hes been asleep for a few minutes before I notice the tent in his pants. I blush and look to see if hes awake. I guess I forgot hes still a man. I should probably wake him up.

I sit up, still on him and ruffle his hair "Aone, wake up! Its morning." I see his eyes flutter open. He sits up and hugs me "Good morning." He says in a sleepy voice. It's hard to focus on his words when I'm sitting on his morning wood though. I know it's a normal thing, but I'm a little nervous. I move a bit and he grunts softly "Y/n, dont move around too much." He blushes. He must've realized. "S-sorry." He rolls me back over next to him on the bed "Its fine. Itll go away eventually." He says embarrassed. "I can help you if you want...?" I blurt out without thinking.

He covers his blush on his face "Y-you dont have to." I uncover his face and kiss him. "But... I want to." I say before kissing him again. He cups the side of my face "ok." He mumbles. I sit back in his lap and kiss down his neck. "One sec." I stop to take off my shirt. He follows after and takes off his. "Lay down." He gently pushes me back on the bed. I arch my back a bit and take off my bra. At fist he glances down at my exposed chest but then I take his hand and place it on one of my boobs. "Its ok, Aone. You dont have to be embarrassed." I reassure him. He nods and plays with my boobs while he kisses me.

I slip my tounge in his mouth and deepen the kiss. I reach down and tug on his pants waist band. He stops and pulls them off, showing his erection. This time I blush and get embarrassed. He pulls my shorts off, and rubs me slowly. I let out small whimpers, and moan a bit when he adds a finger inside. "Does that feel good?" He asks softly. I nod before letting out another whimper. He adds another finger and speeds up. "Aone, faster please.." I moan louder. He takes out both fingers and I pout. He smiles "I've got something better." He says. I bite my lip. I'm so ready for this. He runs his cock on my entrance a few times, teasing me. I whine "Aone, please." He finally enters me, stretching me out.

I let out a breathy moan. It hurts at first, but it fades away as I adjust to him. I wrap my arms around his neck "Ok, you can move." I say. He does steady strokes, in and out. I moan out his name. "Can I go faster?" He grunts. I nod quickly "Please, faster." I moan out. He picks up speed. I let out moans and strings of cuss words. Hes so big, which isnt a surprise, since hes a big guy. "Fuck... Y/n." He grunts out. Hearing him cuss just turns me on more. It's a new side of him only I get to see. "I think I'm gonna cum!" I tell him. He goes even faster than before, grabbing the headboard of his bed.

I feel tears staring to form from the pleasure. I moan one last time, before cumming on his cock. He pulls out and starts to stroke himself to finish. After he cleans up with tissues. I smile after my heartbeat calms down. "Aone, come here." I open my arms for him. He hugs me, laying his head on my shoulder. I play with hair. This wasnt the morning I was expecting, but I dont mind.