eek

"Bro, just hand me the paper!" I shout at Ayoma. Shes like, 5"7 and she thinks it's funny to hold things above me so I have to jump. We arent friends, shes just a bitch. "Just grab it! It's right here." She teases. "You talk a lot of shit for someone who's knees are open for a kick!" I glare at her. I cant actually kick her since I'd get in trouble but I really want to.

"You need some help, Y/n?" I hear someone come into the classroom. I turn around and see Aone. I smile "Um, yes... She wont give my paper back..." I feel bad for asking him to stand up for me. I dont wanna seem needy. He walks over and grabs the paper. Ayoma seems kinda scared but then she gets this bitchy face. "Gotta make your boyfriend save you? I guess your just useless." Aone hands me the paper. He usually has a calm face, but now he looks like hes gonna kill someone. "Shut up." He looks back at Ayoma. Oop- I love him. "YEAH!" I smile and flip her off "Suck it green giant! Hehehe!" I take Aones hand and start walking for the door.

"Of course the two freaks would date." I hear her yell at us. I turn around "No need to be jealous just because no one will date you. Maybe if you weren't such a dick people could stand to be around you." I say before dragging Aone out of the room with me.

"Sorry for draggin you into that." I look up at Aone. Looks like hes calmed down. "No, its fine." He ruffles my hair. I smile "So I'll see you later for our date. " I blush a little. He nods. I lift up our connected hands and kiss the back of his hand before letting go and heading to my next class. "Byee!" I wave and he waves back. He looks so red!