🙆‍♀️

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. Do I even have school today? I pick up my phone and see its saturday. Bet. I lay back down and fall back to sleep.

I wake up for the second time and check the time. 9:30. I stretch and hop out the whip- bed. While I brush my teeth I get a text on my phone. Aone! I open it

'Are you busy today?'

'Nope! You wanna hang out at my house?'

I spit in the sink, rinse my tooth brush and then go get dressed. Another ding from my phone

'Could you come over to my house?'

'Yep. Be there in 15?'

'Yes. I have snacks.'

I smile and put my phone away. Cutie. I fix my hair and head out to Aones house. It's been a day since our date and I've been looking forward to seeing him again.  I want to ask what we are since the kiss ,but I'm too scared to say anything. I'm kind of hoping he'll say something, but I know that's not likely.

I get up to his house and knock on the door. It's a few seconds and then the door opens. I smile "Hey Aone!" I give him a hug. When he puts his arms around me I feel like I'm wrapped up in a blanket. He let's me go and let's me come in. "We can go up to my room." He takes my hand and leads me upstairs "Ok!" I look at the decor and photos on the wall as we walk. Its really clean and tidy here.

I sit down on his bed. He has a turtle in a small aquarium "Oh what's their name!" I look at the small turtle in its shell. He smiles "Patty. My mom bought her for me a few years ago." He sits next to me and I lean back on the pillows. We put on a movie and eat snacks. It was a comedy and I was laughing a lot. One joke made me laugh so hard I had to lean on Aone. I clutched my stomach "Hehe oh my god." I wipe away the tears forming and see Aone chucking too.

The movie ends and the credits start. "So, actually I wanted to talk as well. About the kiss?" He blushed. "Yeah... I wanted to ask..."I feel my face warm up too. "Would you be my girlfriend?", he asks quietly. I smile big "YES- I mean of course yes!" I hug him and snuggle up close. He hugs me back "Thank you." He says. "No, thank you. I was hoping youd ask." I kiss him.