🪓🌚

I walk into class and look down at my desk. I gasp in shock. Theres writing all over it saying this like 'pig' and 'annoying' and just all around hateful stuff. I look around but no one seems weird or strange. I take out a wet wipe from my bag and wipe it down. Must be some stupid prank. I haven't pissed anyone off lately so it makes no sense.

At lunch I meet up with Aone and the rest of the team to eat. I look around the cafeteria trying to come up with someone who would do that to my desk. I'm on good terms with every I know though... I play with my food deep in thought. "Y/n." Aone break my train of thought and I look up from my tray if food. "Hm?" I hum in response. "Are you not hungry? You've been playing with your lunch for about 10 minutes. Something wrong?" he says. I shake my head no "Nope. The weirdest thing happened in homeroom though. I think I pissed someone off since my desk was covered in insults, but I have no idea who." I finally take a bite of my food. Aone looks around the cafeteria like I did and looks just as stumped as I do. "I dont know if you could piss anyone off, Y/n." He continues eating. I smile and finish my lunch up.

(Sorry for the short chapter I have ✨no✨ motivation)