No talk now she angy

I stomp down the halls while Jacob follows behind me, apologizing. I cant understand what hes saying most of the time since hes slips between english and Japanese, but all I know is he called me fun sized and now I have to assassinate him before he can have children. "Y/n! I wasnt being rude it was just some light teasing!" He says, sounding like hes about to cry. "Why are you so madddddd!" He whines out. "WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW WEATHER BOY!" I huffed out. He pouts and we take our seats in the front.

After class is finally over, I decide to forgive Jacob, on the condition that he buys me banana milk and chips. As I enjoy my snack I feel a huge hand be placed on my shoulder. I look up and see the big polar bear himself, Aone. I smile and blush a little "What up, cutie." I say, hoping he would blush. He lights up red and I couldn't help but feel satisfied with the reaction. "Hi, Y/n." He sits next to me and I offer him some of my milk.

I hold the straw up to his mouth "Its really good.". He averts his eyes from mine and leans a bit to take a sip. "Thank you." He says and I nod. "So how's volleyball?" "Its ok. I think I made a friend at my last game." He says nervously. "You made a friend?" I feel happy hes branching out. He looks a little excited to tell me about it too "Mhm. Hes a short kid. No bigger than 5'4, but he can jump really high. His names Hinata." I nod "He sounds fun." "Hm. And he talks a lot. He reminds me of you somewhat." "Do I talk a lot?" I ask. Do I annoy him? He shakes his head fast "I dont mind at all! In fact I love listening to you!" He blurts out. I smile "I enjoy talking to you!"

A lot of these chapters are gonna be pretty short! I hope you like them anyway!