back at it again

About a month has gone by since the confession, and ever since we did ✨it✨ we've been trying to take it slow. As much as I'd love to jump into this relationship, its Aone's first, and I want it to be amazing. So today, I brought Aone some cookies I made. Little turtle cookies in a small blueish container. I hold it carefully so I dont drop it and walk to Aones class. I open the door and his friend, Koganegawa, notices me first.

"Aone, your girlfriend is here." He tells him, a bit loudly. A bunch of people stare and whisper. I understand why tho, we haven't told anyone about us yet, and not to brag, but I'm friends with a lot of people. I smile and wave to Aone. He blushes a bit but waves back. I pull up a seat to his desk and set the cookies down "Mind if I have lunch with you?" I ask. "I dont mind at all." He takes out his lunch and opens it. It's just rice and fried chicken. I dont know what I was expecting to be honest, but i open my lunch. It's a sandwich, a small side salad and some of my favorite snacks. Koganegawa takes a seat too, his lunch just being bread from the cafeteria. "So, Y/n, are you coming to practice?" He asked. Aone looked up from his lunch, waiting for my answer. "I wish I could, but my sister is coming home today. Shes been studying abroad." I take a bite of my sandwich. "I didnt know you had a sister? How old is she?" Koganegawa asks. He sure does talk a lot. "Shes 18 this year, 19 next month." I explain. "Really? What's she doing abroad?"he tilts his head as he chews his food. "Shes a basketball player, so she got a scholarship. Shes super smart too, and tall." I smile. I like bragging about my sister. "Ooooo how tall?" He says. I think a moment "Well, last time I saw her she was 5'10. "I chuckle at their surprised faces. I'm pretty short, so when people see me with my sister, they assume shes my mother. It always pissed Nikki off, but I thought it was funny. "SHES SO TALL!" Koganegawa shouted. I nod "I know right."

After school, I head straight home to meet Nik there. I'm sure shes happy to be back, she must've missed her boyfriend. Ew.