Family is F a m i l y

I open the door and immediately, out of reflex, yell out for my sister "HI SISTERSSSS!" (James Charles has nothing on me 😌✌). I hear her stumble down the stairs. I see her with her messy orange hair up in a pony tail and her big grin. "Y/n!"she shouts out excitedly. I set my bag down and hug her "I'm so glad your home. I have so much to tell you!" She hugs me back and then takes out a small bag. "Brought you back something!" She hands it to me "And tomorrow I have a date with Iwa-chan." She says. Her voice is so grown up now. She looks so much more grown up than me. "And guess what? I'm 5"11 now." She smirks with her hands on her hips. I roll my eyes "Wow, my sisters a bean stalk." I tease. She pouts as I open the bag. I look inside and see a hoodie with her jersy number. I grin "You got me your merch?" I say fake annoyed. I really like it though "Mhm! You know you love it!" She ruffles my hair and yawns "Welp, I'm gonna take my leave for the night. Dont stay up too long." She goes up to her room. I guess she must have jet lag.

The next morning Nik walks me to school. As always she catches everyones attention. Shes really pretty and tall so it's no surprise. I dont mind, I dont like always being the center of attention. "Y/n." I feel Aones presence behind me. I turn around and smile "Hey Aone!" He gives me a small smile back. His attention turns to Nik, who's smirking. She must know we're close then "Hello, your Nik?" Aone ask. She nods "Mhm! You're my sister's boyfriend?" She asks right out. Aone blushes a bit but nods, keeping his straight face. "I guess he can walk you from here. Bye Y/n, I'll pick you up after." She gives me a harsh pat on the back and sends me off. I take Aone's hand and we walk to class "She seems nice." He says. I nod "Yeah, shes probably the coolest sister ever." I blush a bit in embarrassment. I must sound like a little kid. "Hm. Its sweet you look up to her so much." He says thoughtfully.