Chapter 1: His first day back

Hello my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm an assassin. If you want to know how good of an assassin I am, I'm right below the reaper. I go by the name of "the angel of death" or sometimes it's "the angel of hell." I think I'm mainly named that for my personality cause that's how I am labeled as the E class angel but trust me after I see blood on my favorite knife I'm no longer an angel. I live with my aunt and she works for the government. Where are my parents? I have no idea, all I know is that they're bad people that sold me off to a lab. I'm a nice and quiet person. I stutter a lot but many don't judge. Gakushū Asano took a liking to me even though we rarely talked. Karma was the one who protected me when Gakushū would pin me against the wall and ask me on a date. Me and nagisa have been friends since first year same with karma.

They don't know I'm an assassin but it has to stay that way for their safety. I'm more closer to karma and developed a crush for him. My aunt and nagisa say that I might be in love with karma. If I am I hope he's the last. I followed the red head whenever he ditched and he helped me a lot with my studies. I was only meant to be homeschooled but with me being #2 I was able to convince them to let me go to a regular school. Me and my aunt made a deal that if I ended up in the E class I would go back to being homeschooled. However trying to follow the governments orders and do homework for school wasn't working out well. My grades dropped and soon found myself in E class.

I was about to transfer when a yellow octopus popped up. Another deal was made that I would stay in E class to help with the assassination of Koro sensei and if I failed to do anything Before March 1st I would be removed from E class. The only person who knew about me being an assassin was karasuma sensei. Well he knows that there's an assassin in the class. He doesn't know my ranking or my gender.

That's pretty much it for your character for now enjoy karma simps😉.

Your pov:
I was getting ready for bed when my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and karmas name was shown. I felt my face heat up. 'It's just a call why am I so nervous.' I answered it after trying key word trying to calm myself. "H-hi karma." 'Dang it!' "(Y/n) can you get an excuse for being late." I was a bit confused until I realized that his suspension ended. "I can ask my aunt if she can write me a note. Why?." I heard him chuckle and my eyes widened a little. "Are you planning on being late for your first day back." He laughed before speaking. "Your a little slow (Y/n) but yes I do plan to be late with you." My face heated up even more. "Also now I know why you rarely hanged out with me. I can't wait to kill my teacher." I let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm s-sorry karma I-I wasn't a-allowed to say anything to you and I know you can tell when I'm h-hiding something." 'Why am I stuttering so much!?!' "Your cute when you stutter. Be here at my house at 6 am." With that he hanged up. 'Did he just call me cute!?!?!?!' I put my hands on my face to cover my red cheeks as I heard my aunt come into my room. "You don't need a note. I'll deal with the late slip another time." I looked at her seeing the smirk on her face. "W-why were you listening?!" She laughed and walked away.

I jumped on my bed and buried myself in the covers. 'I have to control my feelings.' I looked at the clock. 'Karma wants me to be there at 6 am. Why so early.' I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.(mood). 'Is this really what it's like to love someone?' I didn't know if I could sleep but I managed. I set my alarm for 5:30 am so I can get ready to go.

~time skip~

I woke up before my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled over and saw it was 5:05 am. I sighed. 'Guess I have to get ready for the day.' I took a shower and put on my school uniform. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to see that my aunt had left me breakfast. I sat down and started eating while I texted Karma to see if he was awake.
Messages
Shy girl is what karma has for your contact name
Shy girl: hey karma are you awake