Chapter 17: dealing with kids

(Y/n) pov

At the end of class today all boys had  to stay behind. "I-is everything okay Isogai?" I asked Isogai noticing he seemed a bit off before I left. He gave me a slight smile. "Of course." I gave him a nod and left. 'I smell bull. It's obvious he's lying but we'll soon find out.' I noticed a smirking asano when I walked past the main campus. 'He definitely did something to Isogai. Why do you even care if he did? Isogai hasn't been brought up once ever but now you care for him? I'm just saying that this situation has to be about him.'

A few days past and it was the sports festival. Karma had ended up telling me what happened. Apparently Isogai had a part time job which is against the rules and asano had saw him and challenged him. Currently I was standing and watching as koro sensei acted like a proud mom snapping pictures of everyone. Isogai seemed so nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder. "You'll do amazing!" He glanced at me before looking down. "I'm not so sure. Asano is a grea-." I cut him off. "Stop doing that. Isogai you're one of the best leaders I've ever met. You can do it with your team." This time I wasn't lying. He smiled at me and then it was time for the boys to begin. I noticed asano team had foreigners. 'Well let's see who wins." Then it started. Some of asano team had gone out towards our pole. Two from ours had run into them but got knocked back. 'Let's see what you had planned with those two.' And then asano team dashed towards our pole. The first row of boys jumped up and crashed down onto them. They still held up the pole. Then everyone went out. They got surrounded by asano class but then something I wasn't expecting happened. The boys made a run for the audience. 'Well there is no rules for boundaries.' Then the two from before ran to asano pole. 'Wow faking injuries.' Then all the boys went in grabbing the pole. 'But it won't work will it?' Sure enough asano started throwing and kicking some of the boys off. when Isogai got kicked off some jumped up and grabbed the top of the pole. Asano wasn't doing to well. Just then Isogai had gave itona a lift up. Itona kicked the top of the pole and slammed down on it. Making e class the winner. I chuckled clapping. Such a laugh at asano shocked face. Isogai was so happy. The principle I bet isn't too happy about his son losing.

Let's just say when the second midterms were coming some of our amazing classmates thought it would be fun to parkour on rooftops. Yup and they ended up landing on an old man injuring him. Thank god me and karma weren't there. Koro sensei and Karasuma were very angry. So angry the whole class was punished by not being able to study for the midterms. Not a problem for me and karma. Karma had told me he'd been very focused in his study and the lovely voice in my head said I should study with him. But apparently the old man was a principle at a school.

When we first walked in there were too many kids for me. Some boys had went up to me staring at Aw. "S-so pretty." I blushed at this and heard a chuckled. But that somewhat happy moment was stopped by a girl with pink hair. She was obviously way older then the other kids and tried to swing a broom at nagisa but the floor underneath her broke. The school didn't have enough money to redo everything so it was stuck like this. I felt a tug on my skirt and looked down to see a little boy. He had brown hair that covered some of his face. He was very shy you could tell. "What is it?" I asked gently. He looked away and blushed. "I-I think your beautiful." I giggled a bit and booped his nose. "Thank you." He blushed again. 'Kids are sometimes cute.'

For the next two weeks he wouldn't leave my side. His name was kaito. He didn't even talk that much to me he just held onto my skirt or hand and wouldn't let go. But very slowly I learned more about him. He had a baby sister and a loving mother. He hasn't seen his dad in awhile. He loved to color and to play outside. One time a butterfly landed on my hand and when I gave it to him he had the biggest smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. Soon their school had gotten a whole upgrade and two weeks was gone. The old man came back and well was more then shocked with what we did. They even built him a new bike. But the most thing he wanted to see was how close we got with the kids. Just then that one pink haired girl came shouting with excitement to nagisa. She came in second to her test. Then I felt a tug on my skirt. "Oh Kaito?" He had his head down and something in his hand. He took a deep breathe then held out his hands. He held out the most beautiful (favorite flower) I'd ever seen. "Y-you always talked about t-this so I-I figured I'd get you won f-from the garden." He stuttered out. I smiled kneeling down to his level. "Thank you." He smiled back at me with a blush. He placed the flower in my hair and I heard the old man sigh. "I can't come up with one complaint for you kids." The pink haired girl and kaito were happy to see him. Then it was time to say goodbye. Karma walked up to me looking at the flower. "I should tell him who your dating." He said mainly to himself. I chuckled. "Aww karma jealous of a little kid." He blushed in embarrassment but shook his head. I laughed even more. He smiled and put his arm around me.

The next day was the midterms. Again I didn't need to take it but I kinda wanted to prove that I could make it to the top 5 especially since we supposedly weren't supposed to study. When the grades came in. I beat karma. "I got 2nd karma!" He smirked at me. "Well of course I'd let you get 2nd." I laughed at him. "Aw thank you karma." He playfully sighed but then hugged me. Maybe at times I wasn't faking it. But I won't forget the pain he put me through. I really wish that I had some idea what would happen next even when we got our new uniforms for battle. I just wish I had expected it.