Chapter 20: reveal time

(Y/n) pov

When I came back there was the drama festival. Thank god I didn't have to participate in it. It was very weird the performance but they acted very well. Sugino and kanzaki. And how could I forget koro sensei. I laugh every time I remember his face.

When the next day came it felt off. Not a bad feeling just off. Something was gonna happen but not to me. I sat in the back as everyone talked. Nagisa left and that's when the feeling grew. Wait I haven't seen kayano at all today. Was that where my feeling is. 'I knew it! She's been acting too. But you're too stupid to think that someone with a false smile was your friend.' That's when an explosion was heard. Everyone rushed out. It was from the shed. "A pitfall?" I questioned. Isogai helped out nagisa. Then a flying koro sensei came out of breathe. Then another flew on top of the building. "Kayano?" There she stood with her hair down and tentacles from her neck. 'Was she also apart of his experiment?!' "Aw dang I attack him with everything I had and he still got away. I'll make sure not to underestimate him next time." Not really much of a sinister tone but still a change. "Kayano why are you?" "Oh sorry kayano Kaede isn't my real name. I'm yukimura Aguri little sister." Kayano or well whatever her real name is said. Koro sensei froze at this. "So now you understand murderer." Yukimura aguri our first sensei in the beginning. "It's no use crying I have to rest. I'll try to kill you again. I have to rest. But now I can kill you as I am now." And then she left. Itona started to talk about the tentacles but then I remembered something my aunt had told me. She had enjoyed this child actor and was sad when this actor went on hiatus and sure enough someone pulled out a picture of her. 'Bingo!' We watched some clips of her and everyone agreed that it was true. This feeling I had turned into rage but I'm not sure as to why. We're just dealing with kayano. "Koro sensei what happened in the past." Everyone looked at the octopus. That's right kayano did cal him a murderer. "I'll tell you guys everything but we need everyone here. Including kayano." Just then koro sensei phone buzzed. Kayano told him to go to the grass field. We all went and there she was with a different outfit and smile. Her voice didn't seem like her. I know that her past self is an act but this also seemed like it. We started to try and talk her out of it. "Koro sensei has never did anything cruel to us. Why would he kill yukimura sensei." "Please listen to him." It all ended with itona telling kayano that she'll most likely die if she continues this. Just as he finished her tentacles turned to fire. "Outsiders should be quiet. If my body's hot I'll gather it in my tentacles." Kayano laughed. Koro sensei tried to stop her but then a ring of fire surrounded the two. Then the fight began. Kayano had gotten one of his tentacles and smiled laughing. 'Her eyes. It really isn't her.' "She'll die after this." Itona spoke. I bit my thumb. 'What can be done to stop her?' Just then koro sensei face popped up. "A clone?" "Class listen we have to remove her tentacles immediately. The heat from her tentacles is because she's not caring about her own survival. The tentacles will most likely suck all her life force and she'll die. But as long as her blood lust matches the tentacles they'll be impossible to remove. We don't have time to talk her down." Koro sensei came up with a plan. He'd let her hit near his heart and as her bloodlust is calmed down one of us would come in and distract her completely. It was a risk but it had to be done. I looked at nagisa. He has something up his leave. Just then kayano hit koro sensei and with her caught off guard koro sensei grabbed her. Then nagisa entered the ring. He dashed to her and landed his lips on her. 'Oh he's using Irina skills.' The kiss lasted for 15 hits. 'That's good enough for nagisa.' Koro sensei was able to remove the tentacles. The fire calmed down and we all stood around kayano. Well some of us did karma and nakamura went to tease nagisa. But koro sensei still has his own injuries from the fight. Then feeling of rage came. Rage that I couldn't think anymore then just wanting to kill. A shot fired near koro sensei. We turned to see shiro with two people behind him. He started talking but I was focused on one of the men. Just then shiro revealed himself as the man I knew it was. Yanagisawa. "You took everything from me and so I'll make you repay it with your life." Then he looked at me. "And you two rat." He motioned to one of his men. That one I was watching. He held up a remote and my body erupted in pain. I dropped to the floor. Everyone gasped and shouted my name. 'Don't tell me this is?!'

Narrators pov

Karma rushed to (Y/n) but then noticed blood on the floor. Everyone watched in worry. (Y/n) lifted her head and that's when everyone saw her bleeding left eye. She had been electrocuted so much her glass eye exploded. Just then laughter was heard. The man who held the remote took down his cover. "Well who knew you'd be so stupid to fall into a class like this?" He mocked out. (Y/n) glared at him as blood dripped from her eye. No one could see as she rushed towards him and kicked him in his side making him move. He laughed even more. "Even with your left eye being gone you still have strength in you. I wonder how you'll be when I take your right one when your dead." He held up a knife. "You can't kill me akio. You know you can't." (Y/n) spoke calmly. "Oh really? I mean I killed Kei quit easily and you did nothing but watch." (Y/n) growled but before she could do anything Akio pressed the Button again making her drop. "That's enough for tonight, let's go you two." Yanagisawa said as he walked away with the other man. "Well I guess the next time I see you angel. It'll be when I kill you. See you later sister." He was gone right after. Everyone watched in shock. Karma again rushed to (Y/n) and held her. She was shaking with either rage or sadness. The same feeling with her father but this time more stronger.

(Y/n) pov
'WERE GONNA KILL HIM. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS! HES DEAD.' Rage that's all what I felt. I hardly listened to koro sensei story with everything running through my head. Karma kept leaning into me. I wanted to push him off. He doesn't care about me. No one does. Not even myself. So why should it matter if I stay in this class. I only agreed to Lovro sensei so I could kill Akio. But with koro sensei he was somewhat like me. Only he was already an adult and I was a baby. I didn't care that he was the actual reaper I didn't care that he came here cause of yukimura. I was dead set on killing Akio even if it means I die in the end. When koro sensei was done everyone came up to me asking if I was okay. Why should I bother responding? I looked down. "Everyone I think it's best if we give (Y/n) some space." Koro sensei spoke. Karma grabbed my arm and led me to the classroom where koro sensei had cleaned up my eye and put a patch on it. "(Y/n) you don't have to tell everyone now but whatever you have against that man let it go." I clenched my jaw. 'Let it go?! Is this guy insane. Heh he must be. I mean why else would he even say that to me.' I clenched my fist and walked out not saying a word.

Narrators pov

Karma and koro sensei watched as (y/n) left. Karma went to go to her but a yellow tentacle stopped him. "Karma it's best to leave her be for awhile." Karma shook his head. "No I can't leave her. What if that guy does something?" Koro sensei put his tentacle down. "I don't think either are going to try something. Right now (Y/n) needs time to collect her thoughts." Karma let out a tch sound and caught up with (Y/n). She still didn't say a word.