Chapter 8: Itona?

Your pov
Another student was being transferred today though I heard it was an actual student. Koro sensei walked in with his head huge. "Uhm koro sensei, why is your head so big?" He answered with a sigh. "It's the high humidity." He squeezed his cheek and a drop fell. "Is the student another assassin." Ritsu had answered. "Originally we were supposed to be introduced together but his adjustment took longer then expected and I lack the capability to provide him support." That caught my attention a bit. All of a sudden the door opened causing everyone to look. There stood someone who had their body covered from head to toe in white clothing. 'Why does this persons presence feel familiar?' "Is this the new student?" Someone spoke. The unknown person lifted his hand then smoke appeared showing a bird. "Sorry didn't mean to frighten you guys though I am not the new student, I am his guardian. Please call me Shiro." We all laughed it off but when attention turned to koro sensei he was in his liquid form shaking in fear. "You scaredy cat!" I laughed at him. Koro sensei went back to his form. "So where is our new student?" Just as he said that the wall behind us blasted open and in cake a boy. "I proved I was stronger then the classroom wall." Everyone yelled at him to use the door. He stared at me well more like glared. 'He's one of his.' I looked away not wanting to see him anymore. "This is horibe itona. Please call him itona." He was next to karma and karma asked a question. "Hey can I ask something? Out their it's raining bucket and yet you came in without a drop on you." Itona stared at karma then me and in a swift motion he was in between karma and me. He was staring at karma. "Your probably the strongest in the class. But don't worry I have no intention of killing those weaker then me." 'Rude.' "But I do kill those who are stronger then me." He walked down the to the front of the class and took a glance at me when he spoke. Koro sensei was eating as itona faced him. "We'll see who's stronger brother." The whole class including me were shocked. "Brothers!?!" Everyone started to yell at koro sensei as itona left. I sighed shaking my head. 'When will things stop getting confusing?' I felt something hit my head and noticed it was a paper I turned to see karma sticking his tongue out at me winking. I smiled at him.

~time skip~

We were eating lunch and noticed the similarities with itona and koro sensei. Their sweet tooth and taste in women were the same. Minus okajima taste since he likes any kind of girls. Itona was supposed to assassinate koro sensei after school. I didn't know what to think since I suspect he's one of his. But this wouldn't be good. After school came and we all set our desk in a circle. Bitch sensei and karasuma sensei came to watch. Shiro was there and was ready to start the 'battle' or whatever. He raised his hand and as he lowered. "Begin." Was heard but what came after was shocking. The sound of something hitting the floor followed by a squish echoed across the floor. Koro sensei tentacle was off but what was really shocking was the tentacles that appeared within itona. 'So I was right.' I hid behind karma 'fearing' that itona was gonna try something to me. After a few minutes of itona trying so hard to kill koro sensei something happened. "Eh?" Itona tentacles were damaged and the cause of them were anti sensei blades. Koro sensei had grabbed ours and placed them where itona was going to hit. Itona confused was then trapped by koro sensei shedding skin (I think that's what it's called). Koro sensei threw him out the class out of the ring ending it all. Itona tried to attack again but was put to sleep by shiro who picked him up and left. And that was the end of the first day with itona.

~Time skip~

It was finally the end of rainy season and now it was hot and sunny. Sadly though we had sports to play. The boys were going to play baseball while the girls play basketball. I'm not the best at sports in general so basketball was hard. I almost got hit in the face and hit in the stomach but I survived and we lost. The boys were doing well when we showed up but then the coach for the other team changed to the principal and I knew this game wouldn't be too well. Sure enough we started to lose but then I saw karma and Isogai walk close to the batter. "Don't be scared. Swing away." Karma smiled. Sugino pitched and the batter swung. Isogai and karma dodged the bat and it was a strike. The next pitch led to us winning with a triple play. Karma walked out and smiled at me. "Will you ever stop scaring me like that?" I looked at him. He thought and shook his head. "Nope. Cause your cute when you care about me." He winked. I blushed as he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. "Let's go home." I smiled and nodded. 'Home yeah that feels right to say now.'

It's been awhile since I've uploaded so sorry about that. I just want to thank everyone who has been reading this even though looking back I might redo the first few chapters cause I cringe at them now. But anyways I will post again tomorrow so see ya then.