Chapter 11: the end of terms

(Y/n) pov

The class was outside today to study. I was farther away from everyone so another incident like last time wouldn't happen. "(Y/n) would you mind getting closer to the rest of the class. I have something important to show." One of koro sensei clones said. I got up and made my way there. He showed everyone that when each tentacle gets hit %10 of his speed goes down. So the students who get the best score in a subject get to destroy one of his tentacles. I smirked at this. Well this should be fun for the class. But then I realized if koro sensei was making the end of terms apart of the assassination I had to do it.

The next day I was leaning against karmas desk listening to nagisa group talk. I overheard the excitement okuda had. "When are you every this excited, okuda?" Karma asked. "Well since science is my best subject. I might finally be able to help everyone!" But then sugino got a call from one of the baseball players. Apparently the A class is getting tutored by the big 5 that includes Gakushū. I haven't really talked to him ever since I got with karma. When he found out he was really mad. But he never did anything. Nagisa, kayano and a few others were going to the library on the main campus to study. I declined as I was perfectly fine with my own studies. I didn't know what karma had planned. "I have a few things to do today sorry but we won't be able to hang." Karma said with a sweat drop. I smiled at him. "It's fine we hang out every day so I think one day will be fine." He chuckled and kissed my cheek before leaving. I stayed a bit mainly cause I liked feeling the wind until a certain person who I haven't talked to came up to me. "Oh what's this?" I turned to see the one and only. "Oh hello Asano." I shyly smiled. "I see that akabane finally left you alone." I nodded slightly. "I still don't get what you see in him." He placed his hand on my chin. "With him you'll be stuck in the e class. But with me we can cut a few corners and you'll be in the a class." He was really using my grade to get with him. "Sorry asano but I enjoy where I'm at right now." I gently grabbed his wrist pulling it down. He seemed a bit shock but quickly covered it with a smirk. "Well if you ever change your mind you know where I'll be." He walked away right after. I sighed. Why do boys have to be so difficult?

The next day koro sensei was helping us study. He made sure to keep the noise down. I was doing fine but then I heard koro sensei. "Karma! Get up and study! You have the best chance at getting the top spot!" I turned to see karma with a book on his face. I looked back on paper but then the clones all stopped. "What's the plan anyway. The a class have something up there sleeves." That's right Isogai told me about the incident at the library. Everyone started to say the we would win. Koro sensei did his usual laugh. "I have an idea. Why don't we make them hand this over?" He went to the front of the class and took out the school pamphlet. "You guys have been at the lowest but as an assassin you must aim for the top." I smiled. But with all this I couldn't help but worry about what the principle might do. And especially asano coming up to me all of a sudden.

~time skip~

It was finally the day of the exam. I felt a bit nervous. I haven't actually taken a school test ever since I came here. And oh boy I was not prepared for these questions. They were like monsters but I managed my way through. "Times up." I slammed down my pencil relieved that this was all over. I didn't ask karma about it simply cause I wanted it gone from my head. Remind me never to take an exam again.

The next day we got our scores. Koro sensei held up folders. "Well class shall we see your scores." Everyone day anxious about there scores. "First off English." He took out the paper. "First in e class and in grade. (Y/n) (L/n)!" Everyone gasped and turned to me. I got up and grabbed my paper. "I'm amazed at your score though I don't think I've ever seen you study that." I smiled slightly. "It's just something's I learn from my aunt." I walked back to my seat. I wasn't lying really. My aunt did have to teach me so I could kill more people. Then the list went on. Japanese was kanzaki for e class but asano of course for the whole grade. Social studies was Isogai in both e class and grade. Science was okuda in both the class and grade. Next was math. It was karmas turn or so I thought. He got 13th place. Asano took first. I could tell he was irritated but he didn't say anything. He simply walked out. I saw as koro sensei talked to him well looked more like making fun of him. But I could tell that it's what karma needed. Speaking of talking to students I haven't seen mine in a while. Hinata says there's fine but it doesn't hurt to check in with them. I walked to karma and he kept his head down. "Karma." I spoke. He sighed looking up at me. I could see a bit of embarrassment in his face but didn't mention it. His hands were in his pocket so I gently held his wrist and kissed his cheek. He didn't seem to be expecting that since his eyes widened. But then his face turned into a smirk and he grabbed my shoulders kissing me on the lips. When we parted he laughed. "It's hard being mad when I'm around you." I giggled a bit. The next class started and koro sensei said that the assassination would begin. With me, Isogai ,and okuda. But then Terasaka butted in. "Hold up we got more then three top spots." Koro sensei shook his head and said the subjects. But then Terasaka put papers on koro sensei desk. "Your forget about home ec." Koro sensei freaked out seeing the high scores. Koro sensei tried denying it but karma spoke. "Isn't it a bit rude koro sensei. Home ec is a tough subject." I laughed as everyone said 7 tentacles were going to be cut. But we decided during our new trip. We all gathered in the gym for the ceremony. Isogai and the others talked to the 5.  And we got our trip. Karma still wasn't talking as much but I just simply kissed his nose and walked to where I was supposed to be lined up. I haven't been to a ceremony in awhile but karma didn't want to ditch and it's boring for me to do it alone. But I was glad I went to this one. No one laughed at the jokes about the e class. It was kind of funny to me.

Getting into class Koro sensei gave us guidebooks for summer. They were huge. "Now then we're about to go into summer and now have a huge event." He was mentioning our prize. "You guys deserve it." We all said that we would do our assassination during this trip. Then given our 'report cards.' Now summer was here. I smiled at the thought of going on a trip. While walking out karma put his arm around me. "Say (Y/n) want to go get ice cream?" I smiled and nodded. Having a boyfriend like karma isn't so bad. And now I couldn't wait to share a trip with him. I hope nothing goes wrong.