12

A few days passed and there was still no sign of Steven. Deep down Kwan was fine it being that way. The further he was the better, he didn't want to have to kill Steven but he knew if Steven pushed his button he would have no choice. But little did Kwan know, Steven was crazy in love. The further he was from Lucy the crazier he was going. Although Steven couldn't get to Lucy he made sure he had eyes on her wherever she went.

******

A knock at Lucy's bedroom door woke her from a deep sleep. She looked over to see Kwan still asleep, she smiled since this was the first time he'd slept that good since she's been back. She quickly put on her robe and ran to the door where su jun and her maid waited. "There's a miss jade at the door for you Mrs. Yu." The maid said as she showed the way. Lucy nodded before looking in the room once more to make sure Kwan was still sleeping. She then shut the door behind her and walked downstairs. She greeted jade with a smile as she got to the bottom of the staircase.
"What can I help you with jade? And make it quick before my husband wakes up." Lucy instructed as she sat next to jade on the plush couch.
Jade nodded and got right to the point. "Well I've been selling my product a little to quickly and I was wondering if I can up the merch." She said getting straight to business.
Lucy took jade's request in and thought about it deeply when she remembered what Weston said. She didn't know what jade was planning so she put a mental note to the side. "Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about what jade-" before Lucy could finish her conversation Kwan came downstairs with nothing but pajama pants on. Lucy face began to heat up as she blushed, "nice to see you here Jade. What can we do for you?" He asked as he stood before Lucy and jade. Before jade could speak, Lucy butted in. She didn't want Kwan to know she went back to dealing so quickly.
"She was just stopping by to drop a few things off. She was just leaving." Lucy lied as she got up. Kwan could sense she was lying so Lucy quickly tried to kiss on him to take his mind from the situation.
"Yeah, I better get going. It was nice to see you again Mrs. Lu." Jade said before leaving.

Jade made sure she was far enough away from Lucy's house before calling back the unsaved number in her caller id. "Hello" she said making her way back to her house. "How is she? Any new details?" The man on the other line asked, his deep baritone rung jade's ear. "She's fine, we couldn't talk much because her husband walked in?" She replied.

"Ah, Corey Karim. I thought I would've been have gotten rid of him" the man replied. Jade looked in confusion, "Corey? No, her husband name is Kwan Yu. Some big shot from Korea. Need me to do some research on him?" She asked as she sat in the empty parking lot.

"No, no. I'll do some research myself." The man said and without another word he hung up, jade threw her phone in the passenger seat and made her way back home.

*********

Lucy sat in the kitchen as Kwan gave her another speech on why she needs to be more careful with who she invites into their home. She nodded although she wasn't listening, this was a conversation she'd had with him times before. "Kwan, listen I know you're trying to protect me but it's been months and you haven't even heard from your brother. I'm a big girl I can handle myself, I can't keep living like this." Lucy complained, Kwan nodded but he didn't listen he went write back to lecturing her about her safety. It was starting to feel like she was suffocating in her own home again. It feels like I'm in a prison Lucy murmured under her breathe. Kwan quickly turned his attention towards Lucy with anger written on his face.
"A prison?! Do you not understand what my brother put you through? But I'm making you feel like you're in a prison!? naneun dangsin-i geuleon mal-eul hal geos-ilago mid-eul su eobs-seubnida" Kwan completely went off on Lucy and she instantly began to feel bad once she noticed the tears falling from his face. Lucy quickly got up from the kitchen island and brought him in for a hug. Kwan held Lucy tight, before kissing in her. "I'm so sorry for yelling. You just don't know how difficult this is for me. I love you so much." Kwan said planting kisses down Lucy's neck. Lucy felt her stomach getting butterflies, it's been a while since Lucy and Kwan has gotten intimate on the count of Lucy body was still healing but now Lucy was feeling much better and her body was craving him more than ever. "I love you too baby." Lucy said pulling kwans body to hers. It was the middle of the day and the the house was filled with security and waitstaff. Kwan softly pulled Lucy into the walk-in pantry, he began to lift Lucy off her feet and place her on an empty shelf. Her legs sat perked open as Kwan stared at Lucy's beautiful split. Lucy smiled as he licked his lip as if he was about to feast. She then began to slowly play with herself teasing him. Lucy juices covered her two fingers, she then put it in his mouth. Kwan happily took her fingers and began to suck her nectar turning Lucy on even more.

Kwan then spread her legs into an almost split before eating her like it was his last meal. Lucy arched her back as she tried to muffle her moans. "Oooou fuck, baby. Just like that." She moaned as she thrusted into his mouth. She was almost at her climax when Kwan suddenly stopped and picked her up from the shelf. She was now positioned with her ankle near his ears and Kwan slowly entered her. She gasped when he opened her up it'd been so long that it was like she was a virgin again. "I'll be gentle." Kwan moaned in her ear before kissing it. After a few soft strokes Lucy was used to Kwan once again. The once soft hits became more passionate and deeper, at this point Lucy couldnt control her moans grew louder. They were certain everyone through out the house could hear them but at that point they didn't even care. They kept coming until both of them had an explosive orgasm. Once they were done, Kwan gentle put Lucy down. She was so embarrassed as her knees gave out.but it was all worth it.

Lucy led the way out and was completely surprised to see Corey and black standing outside the door.