15

Kwan watched as Lucy rocked their son to sleep. He dreaded every second closer it got to his meeting, but he just wanted his family to be safe. Lucy noticed Kwan watching and smiled warmly at him, taking him out his head. He returned the smile before walking closer to her. Kwan planted a kiss on Lucy lips, it was sensual and deep, as if it was the their last kiss. Lucy pulled her lips away from kwan to admire him. "Tell your mother me and Ki said hi.. Sorry we couldn't make it to dinner." Lucy said placing their son in the bassinet. Kwan nodded, "Of course, You just get some rest baby. I'll see you later tonight. Don't wait up." Kwan embraced lucy once more before walking downstairs with his men right behind him. He hate lying to Lucy, but he knew if he would've told the truth she would've stopped him. Once Kwan got to the car he took his chrome pistol from under the seat and put it in the holster on his hip. It was now or never and it waas no turning back.

Once kwan pulled up to what seemed to be an abandoned building, he gripped his steering wheel tight. The thought of how the meeting might end broke his heart but he had to be a man and protect his family. He took one final breath as one of his men knocked on his window letting him know it was time. Kwan nodded opening the door and followed behind his guards. Once in his conference room, kwan sat and waited. He waited, until he began to get annoyed. Kwan sighed as he thought about leaving before one of his men came in and handed him his cell.

"Hello brother.." Steven said, you could hear the grin on his face.
Kwan annoyingly sighed, "did you forget about our meeting." He asked as he checked his watch to see it was almost midnight. Steven chuckled , "oh Kwan, I don't know why we have to fight over a woman.."
Kwan was unamused, "look Steven, I can't let you get away with what you did to Lucy... this could only end in one way." He said, sadly knowing he might have to lose his brother.

"I figured you'd say that.. Unfortunately I'm not going out without a fight and I'm not going out without Lucy going with me." Before Kwan could respond the sound of screaming and gunfire was heard from Steven end.

........
Lucy jumped out her sleep as Su bust in her room. "We have to leave now." He exclaimed with Ki in his hand. Lucy quickly grabbed ki and followed her body guards to the hidden exit out. The sounds of gunshots and bodies falling on the grounds worried her because who would try something like this. As they made it back outside to the hidden garage, the security cameras showed unknown men coming in the house as if they were looking for something. Lucy was so confused, until she saw him. Steven walked around the master bedroom calmly. Her heart felt as if it was gonna stop and that same feeling from early came back. Hot tears fell from her face as she watched as Steven went to her drawer and began to smell her clothes. She felt as if she was gonna be sick. "Where's Kwan.?" Lucy cried. She couldn't call him because she left her phone trying to get to safety. "Mr. Yu has been contacted and he's on his way to our next location." Su assured Lucy before helping her in the car and proceeding to leave the premises. Lucy closed her eyes and held ki tight not trying to look back at the massacre.

After about an hour of driving, they'd finally stopped. They were back at their private jet. Lucy was confused as the guards quickly got Lucy out the car and on to the jet. "I'm not leaving without Kwan." She yelled stubbornly. The guards sighed trying their hardest to get her to safety. "Lucy, let's go please." Kwan yelled from the jet. Lucy ran towards the jet with tears in her eyes. She practically jumped into his arms. "I'm so scared, Kwan... what the fuck is going on." She asked.
Kwan hugged Lucy tight.. tighter than ever. "I'll explain later ... but now we have to get out of Korea." Lucy nodded , taking Kwan's orders. The couple began to get ready for take off , Lucy continued to hold Ki tight as she thought as her other kids in America without her there. She tried her best to hold herself together. Lucy thought about what Steven put her through months earlier and she knew she would never go back even if it was gonna kill her.