3

When Lucy was taken, Kwan's entire world stop. He didn't eat nor sleep. He waited night and day for Lucy's phone call, his phone glued in his hand. He called her phone a hundred times a day just to hear her sweet voice. Kwan cancelled his plan to go back to Korea because he didn't want to go there without Lucy. Which means he wasn't able to make his money, Mae-Ling was beginning to worry about him. She never knew for him to act like this over any woman.

"K, it's time for you to get back to business.." Mae-Ling said as she watched Kwan walk around Lucy's old house, which he now slept until this whole ordeal was over. Kwan didn't respond he just continued to look at all the photos that lead to clues to Lucy's whereabouts.
"Helllloooo, earth to Kwan!" Mae-Ling snapped her fingers in front of Kwan's face. He shook his head, breaking out of a daze. Kwan raised his eyebrows, motioning his sister to speak.

"You need to get some rest, Kwan. I'm worried about you.." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Kwan shook his head no, "I'm not sleeping until I find Lucy... She's having my kids, Mae."

Mae rolled her eyes, "Great now both of my brothers are crazy." Kwan couldn't help but to chuckle,

"No, Just Steven." And for some reason those words to him felt like they meant something.
"I got to go." He added. Kwan grabbed his keys and headed downstairs. Mae raised her perfectly waxed eyebrows.
"I'm going with you, Just in case you try to do anything crazy." Mae-Ling said as she followed behind him.

" Mae-Ling said as she followed behind him

Lucy's POV

Lucy walked around the entire room and thought of a plan to escape. She was beginning to go crazy. She even thought she heard Kwan's voice. She smiled, then she realized that she actually did hear Kwan's voice. She quickly ran to the door and began to bang on the door and scream, but it was pointless... Although she was able to here them, it wasn't vice versa.

....
"What brings you here...unannounced, Kwan?" Steven asked as he followed his brother around the house.
Kwan didn't speak, he felt like he was in the right place, he went upstairs to Steven's room. Kwan's heart began to beat faster as if he was in Lucy's presence. "Steven.. I'm only going to ask you this once.." Kwan pulled out his .48 and put his hand on the safety. "Where's Lucy?" He added. Mae's eyes widen.
Steven chuckled, "How would I know... she's your 'Wife'... You tell me." Kwan's blood began to boil. He was tired of playing these games with everyone, Kwan raised the gun to the lock on Steven's closet door... that wasn't always there. Mae-Ling jumped shock, as she followed Kwan.

"Kwan, stop it right now... she's not here!" Mae tried to pull Kwan out of Steven's closet as he destroyed it. The entire time this was happening, Steven stayed put by the bed. Even if Kwan did happen to find Lucy he wasn't going to be able to get in, since Kwan didn't even know the password or have the keys to the second door.

"Mae, she's in there... I can feel it." Tears stung Kwan's eyes. He was so close yet so far.

"Kwan, let's go... you're just tired." Kwan stared at the door that kept Lucy concealed inside. Mae continued to pull Kwan's arm. He shot one more deadly stare towards Steven before walking out.
Steven watched as Kwan and Mae-Ling leave his premises. He took a deep breath before walking in his closet and down to Lucy's room.

Lucy waited as she heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door

Lucy waited as she heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door. She hoped and prayed that when that door opened, Kwan came in with open arms. She took a deep breath as the doorknob turned. It felt as if it took hours before the door actually opened, but once it did her heart fell to her feet. Tears began to stain her cheek as Steven walked in with a grin on his face. He shut the door behind him. "You might want to sit." He announces as he pointed to the bed. Lucy adjusted her stance, indicating that she'd stand. Steven shrugged his shoulder before he started to speak,

"Your 'Husband' Isn't going to be looking for you anymore..." he smiled.

Lucy raised her eyebrow, "He's given up. I've let him know that I seen you with your ex husband. Corey?? Is it?? Well my brother is totally over you... now we can finally be together." Steven was completely insane. Lucy wanted to go in and knock his head off his shoulder but she saw that the door was slightly opened. She waited a moment before dashing to the door.

She's out, Lucy was so close to the door that she could feel the breeze from outside the door.
5612165....5612165.... Lucy recited the code to the door. But before she could use it Steven grabbed a handful of her natural locks, causing her to have a stinging sensation.

"Ahh." Lucy cringed in pain as she tried to get her hair out of Steven's grip. "Stop it, You fucking manic." She yelled. Steven grabbed her by her neck pinning her to the room wall.

"You might want to watch your mouth, bitch." Steven spat.

"Fuck you." Lucy responded. Steven admired her up and down. He was in love with the fire cracker Lucy was. He licked his lips before trying to plant a kiss on her lips. Lucy turned her head just in time. "Steven let me go." She cried.

"Fine, you let me get a taste of you and you can leave this room." Steven pressed his body on Lucy's, making her uncomfortable. Lucy shook her head, she wasn't about to sell her body for freedom especially to her fiancé's bother.

"Then I'll just take it." Steven swiftly grabbed Lucy and threw her on the bed. Lucy screamed and kicked as Steven tried to shackle her back to the bed. Once he was done, he watched as Lucy's body slithered as she tried to break from the chains. He pulled her shirt up revealing her bare chest. Just the sight of her made his dick jump and his mouth water. Lucy cried as he slowly pulled down her underwear. She begged and pleaded before Steven opened her legs and sat between.

Before Steven could even get a taste, water soaked the bed. Lucy's eyes widened as she swallowed the knot that began to form in her throat.

"Is this..."

"My water just broke."