Tales of the City 2

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Genevieve woke up feeling really tired,but at thesame time,she felt like her whole body was singing a symphony .

She realized the room she was in wasn't hers as she got up from the bed ever gently only for her to realise  her body was clean of any semen or fluids. She immediately took  the glass of water placed on the bed side table. After drinking,she went to search for Mew, the man that had her screaming to the heavens last night .

As she walked out of the room, she went to the parlour, then the kitchen where she found Mew making breakfast. The wan was wearing an apron ,on the briefs he had on. The rest if his body bare for her to see. Damn this man had her last night and she could feel pussy throbbing from his well endowed dick.

" Rise and shine sunshine, did you sleep well?" Asked Mew smiling at the woman in his kitchen

" Very well thank you" said Genevieve.

" So want some breakfast, made enough for two" said Mew.
To which Genevieve could only nod as he set the table for them to eat.

Both sat down and ate quietly until they were done. All the while Mew had a sweet smile on his face as he stared at Genevieve making the woman blush the entire meal.
Then Genevieve offered to do the dishes after which ,they sat on the living room couch to have a much needed conversation.

" So last night was unexpected...." Said  Genevieve.

" And amazing " said Mew as he moves closer to the woman placing his hands on her thighs rubbing gently on it, caressing her long slim legs.

" Mewwww" Genevieve whines as she felt Mew's hand move towards her still very sore pussy.

Mew's hands made contact as she moans softly.

" Mew please, I don't think I can go another round, I am so sore ,please let me rest a bit" said Genevieve.

" I want you so bad" said Mew close to her ears.
Genevieve felt as his fingers made contact with her pussy and she hissed out. Before pulling his hands out as she gave a pout, shaking her head no.