Underneath the call of the night

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Gulf sat by his sewing machine , making the New jacket for one of his clients, the man was a prominent figure and had paid pretty well for him to personally hand make his jacket.

Now here Gulf was doing exactly just that , it was fun really , he hardly comes to the machine like this anymore due to his busy schedule and the fact that he had over fifty tailors under him all around the world.
His job was to make the designs ,choose the color theme and supervise as they brought it to life ,only for the others to replicate thesame design.
So yes this gave him an excuse to sew the cloth himself by hand.

He was just putting in the last buttons when his phone alert went off.
Thinking it was another message he picks it up to check.
But seeing it, he immediately drops the jacket from in his hands as he suddenly felt his hands too weak to old the cloth.

The notification was not any message, but from the app he installed on his phone just two weeks and five days ago.
The  app was to tell him when he was ovulating.
After he , Genevrieve and Mew had a long conversation on what's to come. He had told them that they should try when he was ovulating to increase the chances of him getting pregnant. And not just wing it.
He download the app and waited.
He has been so busy lately that he forgot he had it at in his phone.

And now here he was and the machine was telling him that he was ovulating and he would be for the next four days.

Gulf was momentarily stunded and at loss until he got his bearings together.

He looked to the time and it was still noon, 2:51 pm.
Enough time for him to get his act together.

He takes a deep breath and calls Genevrieve.