FOUNDATION OF LIES

Type started to save enough money as he gathered properties all in his name,so when the time came he would disappear from his father , because he knew he was not safe with the man either

You see when Type was twelve years old he had the sickness,and his mother saw it for what it was immediately and hide it from his father. It was heaven's blessings that the man was out of town when it happened. His mother had given him the medication he was given when it happened to him too and killed the fever immediately and had a long talk with Type.

Type was a carrier ,and like all carrier's, he wasn't safe. That yes he had money and his father loves him and treats him like a prince and would want the best for him.which means his father would make sure he married the wealthiest gay man he knew , which would eliminate any chance of him finding true love or happiness .
And he knew his father would lock him up in the house and Never let him out of his sight if he found out as well. Because he knew first hand how dangerous it was for Carriers out there and the last thing he wants is for his son to fall victim to kidnapper.  His life will change and not for the better.
So Type and his mother decided it was safer to keep that part of him a secret and since then he had been planning to get his mother and him  away from his father.

Type kept his secret and utimately started his plan. He started creating connections with carriers all  over the country. Those married to men without much power Type would get to a safe place and away from their husbands, using his power and influence to intimidate them.
Of course no one knew that,they all thought he was taking  them as his lovers and his father willing to grant his sons every which let him do as he pleased,if he wanted twenty Carrier wives he would get it. That was his Type and whatever Type wants Tharn gave his beloved son. His son was the only good thing that useless wife of his had given to him.

And Type used that leverage until he left home to further his studies.
Type was gone for only two years before his mother committed suicide. There was a letter his mother left for him in their hidden spot in his room, where the phone Type had brought for him so they could talk even at times when Tharn was punishing his mother by taking away his only means of communication to his son. So they could still be in contact even then.

Type lost it then as he cried and grieved for him. That was when his plan started, he knew the chef of the house ,his name was Mistique and he also knew the man had been in love with his mother for years, that if not for the fear the man had for his father and the fact that he was also a slave too, he would have had an affair with his mother and ran away with him and Type would be glad for it.
But instead he and his mother became close friends more like family, but that friendship was very limited as Tharn was one jealous bastard who had beaten his mother that he ended up on bed rest for two months when he came home one day to hear him laugh to a joke Mistique had said. Since then his mother stayed away from the man and their interaction was limited.