The first time 🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Gulf had taken his sister's advise and visited the lingerie store. He got the most seductive thing on his body that he coul

d find , and then went to the med store ,got himself the necessary ,lube, condoms ,he got extra large,and large just to be on the safe side. He got pain meds as well and more supplies of body wipes and the rest. He thought of getting birth control pills, more like the morning after pills . But he thought against it, yes he wasn't ready to be a mother but at thesame time he wouldn't be sad if he was pregnant with one and if Yibo didn't want it he would just leave the man. Another reason he decided against it was how low fertility had been the past years why risk his chances of having a child now with these pills which was rumored to be part of the problem amongst other things, just because he wasn't ready, didn't mean didn't mean he didn't want children someday.
So, he puts then down to pay to the cashier before leaving the store.

He went home made dinner for Yibo and himself, and then kept everything he brought close to their bed as he waits for Yibo to come home.
He had planned it all, today was a Saturday and he and Yibo had the next day being Sunday off and Mondays schedule was not that tasking either.
Gulf was ready, scared out of his mind but was ready.

Yibo arrived home alittle bite late and , but Gulf waited anyways as they talked over dinner and just remain Happy and free through it all. Then Gulf had went inside to take a shower and change, he made sure to watch every single part of him thoroughly .
Put on some perfume and then change into something very sexy as well.

He got the high heels he brought too and just decided to lie on the soft bed as he waited for Yibo who was doing the dishes to come out.

Yibo came into the room and was ready to sleep after making out alittle, maybe get Gulf to allow him move his hands South of the equator this time.
He knows what he wants, but Yibo prides himself on being a gentleman and would wait until Gulf was ready. When he opened the door to their room what he found laying on the floor almost gave him a heart attack. Gulf was in a black lingerie and he looked so sexy and hot ,Yibo was taken aback. As he felt his knees go weak and was unable to support his legs. He soon fell to the ground on his knees like a man about to pray to a diety. Because that was what Gulf looks like at that very moment. A very sexy beautiful Goddess that he so dearly wants to worship.