ONCE UPON A TIME IN PARIS 3

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Gulf wakes up to the handsome face of P'Saint. He wanted to speak and ask the man what he was doing here but  his throat was sore from all the crying he did before falling asleep.

So much has happened today and even though he just woke up from sleep he felt really tired.
P'Saint provided him with water which he drank, food was placed infront of him and even though he had no appetite right then he knew he would become hungry later in the night when he would no longer be able to eat. so he took the spoon and ate the simple congee P'Saint had made, as he ate his stomach opened up and before he knew it the plate was empty and he was full. Gulf drank some water,Said thank you to P'Saint and was about to lie down when saint held his hand and looked into his eyes and said.

" Gulf we need to talk"

" Phi maybe later, now I need to sleep I don't feel like myself at all" said Gulf.

P'Saint watched as he tucked himself back under the covers and closed his eyes. Deciding to let him be after all it had been a long day and left.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

The next day morning, P'Saint went to Gulf's room only to see him with his sweatpants and a tank top as his hair was still wet from his bath.
P'Saint admired how beautiful he looked before removing his eyes, he has to get it into his scull. Gulf was not ready and neither was he himself ready for what came with dating him too.

"Phi oh you are here, I will be down in a minute to make breakfast," said Gulf in a calm voice that made it seem like everything was okay and dandy and what happened yesterday was all a dream.

Gulf did come down after saint had left and made them breakfast and ate it , Gulf spent more than an hour cleaning before doing laundry as well as other house chores and then went to take a second bath. All the while P'Saint just watched.