Once upon a time in Paris

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

So with everything and the history of carriers, Gulf not only kept his status a secret but stayed away from relationships in general and the fact that he was still pinning over Mew was also there.

Their first couple of months in the house, Kao had made a move on him. The guy wanted him as a boyfriend as he tried to get close to Gulf as a friend at first, but Gulf made sure it was clear that no matter what he did they would only be friends.

And a friend kao remained . Until one faithful day things kind of got really crazy.

They were in the main parlour watching a movie and the rest of the house had gone to a party Gulf had refused to go.
Gulf was an introvert through and through, but that was not the reason he didn't want to go to this things. He had heard many a stories of carrier's getting drugged at this things. It didn't matter if all you drank was a soda. You could get drugged and raped. So yes maybe that fear was still in him from all the stories his mother told him of university in her time.

Gulf trusted the people around him to care for him. But what if he ended up doing something he regretted. No he couldn't take that chance and decided to play sick like always that his housemates no longer asked if he would go to the party, instead he asked

"Are you well enough to party?" And Gulf would laugh then fake Cough and said 

" I don't think so " and that was that as they left shaking their heads.

The only time Gulf had gone to a party was the bar,the first time his musician housemates had their start and during the entire thing he made sure Champ never left his side and also didn't drink anything, not even water he had to be sure.

Gulf was extra secretive. No one had entered his room except from Mild and Champ. He wouldn't allow it. The one time someone got in,  He had screamed and threw a lamp at their head. Since then everyone understood. Thesame house didn't mean you could enter his room.
And another thing every noticed was he didn't enter people's room either, not even Champ and Techno's he always stood at the door and left. Always knocking unlike some people. And gave people their privacy, didn't speak much, but when he did spoke everyone listened.

Another thing they noticed was how mother-ish Gulf was , he made breakfast and any other meal's for everyone if he could. He would buy groceries with his own money, and they paid him whatever they had and he never complained. He cleaned the shared space when he had the time, which was mostly on the weekends .

He was that kind of person you would ask to wake you up if you had an early morning appointment, and needed a booster. He was your guy, reliable, dependable and just all round amazing. Everyone liked him as he was. The fact that he was super adorable only added to that