A tale of two hearts 2

THE HOUSE GUEST

THE HOUSE GUEST

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Yibo just stares at the beautiful man who was standing by the door and smiled.

" Aren't you going to invite me in?" Asked Yibo.

Still very much surprised Gulf said" so sorry ,.do please come in, the place is alittle messy" said Gulf as he moves away to give Mr Suppasit space to come inside.

Yibo goes in drops his bag close to the couch as he looks around the living room, it was small but cosy, just like he had expected.

" Please do have a sit, can I get you something to drink?" Asked Gulf.

" chilled Water would be nice" said Yibo.

As Gulf goes to get him water he tried to calm his heart as much as possible, as he thought of the million reasons this man was in his apartment all so suddenly, the most prominent thoughts was that maybe he was here to fire Gulf because they found his work lacking.

Gulf gave Mr Suppasit the water and sits on the only other chair in the living room,since Mr Suppasit was sitted on the other.

There was silence for a second or so before Yibo spoke.

" So I guess you are wondering why I am here at this moment" he said .

" Absolutely" said Gulf.

" Well I need a place to stay for sometime,you see I have so many shows the month and I have to be early to every single one of them. My parents house is in the suburbs outside the busy of Bangkok,if I choose to remain there ,there is no way I would beat the traffic and at thesame time make it early to this events.
  So I thought instead of leaving in a hotel and wasting money, why not stay with the one employee who leaves alone in the middle of Bangkok" said Yibo smiling.