LOVE, FAMILY, MONEY AND CAREER

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Xiao Zhan came from an adverage overworked family. His parents worked three jobs a day to make ends meet. Their little family lived in the Ghettos of Hong Kong. Life was hard but Xiao Zhan had a dream and he was going to use that dream to give his parents everything they wanted. But first he had to focus on his education. It was through a scholarship he was able to attend school, since his parents couldn't afford it anyways.
And he had to be serious about it and keep up the minimum GPA or else he lost the scholarship. He decided to study business administration and management as his main course.
But as a young man he had other expenses the scholarship didn't pay for. His feeding and personal maintenance. And he couldn't possibly trouble his parents who were barely trying to take care of his five years old sister at home.
She wasn't planed and since children were few till this day his parents decided to keep the blessings they have been given. And with it the strain on their fancies increased. Zhan Just couldn't bring himself to ask them for anything,when he knew they had nothing to give him.

So in school he got two part time jobs. One as a waiter in a restaurant and another at night on the weekdays and Saturday. Sunday was his own off day to rest and prepare for the next six days of the week.
The job he got at night was that of waiter as well at a club. His job was to serve drinks , collect others and cleaning at days when the job fell on him.
The club was a gay club, and there were all kinda of waiters along with him. There were those who did their jobs and left, those who did their jobs as well has prostitute themselves to the customers.

There were many occasions were he was propositioned by customers for a nights of pleasure for a good sum of money,but he always refuse and referred them to staffs that did those kind of things.

Then Zhan worked earning enough money to care for himself and also send to his parents back home to support in whatever way possible.

That was until the day his mother had called crying, she was apparently in the hospital and his sister's appendix burst that morning. Zhan was so shocked and scared. He didn't know what to do. He had no money whatsoever after all of yesterday's expenses.
After receiving his salary the day before yesterday he had shared it all, feeding, rent,extra for transportation and then the rest he sent to his parents only just yesterday, which she said they had used to clear up some debts they were owing.

Now Zhan had no money for the operation and neither those his parents. He was at lost, she needed the operation or she would die and the hospital had refused to Start treatment without a deposit, and since they had no insurance,it made everything even worse .